Twelve

I woke up again at 12.45 am. Mark was watching TV, and didn't notice me awake. His mom had left us alone for a couple of days. A loud 'thud' came from downstairs. "What was that?!" I said shocked.

I took the chance, and went downstairs. I looked around to find something. I didn't find something, I found someone.

"Hello Y/N! Enjoying your little party with your so-called boyfriend?" Robin said, and stepped out of the shadows. "What are you doing here?!" I said through gritted teeth.

He stepped close. I could see the knife in his pocket, but I didn't let him know. He was now a few steps away from me. He nuzzled my cheek. "What I'm doing here? I came to ask for something" he said, his demon eyes starring into mine.

"What do you want?!" I kept being serious. "You! Come with me, and I will take you on your life's journey!" Robin said, as usual going for the evil grin. "Why should I?!". He made me so pissed.

He pushed himself closer to my body, and whispered in my ear. "Because you'll regret not taking with me" he said. I could feel the blade close to my throat, almost cutting me. Before I knew it, Mark had taken down Robin, pressing a gun to his chest.

"I'm not a killer, but you don't touch my girl!" With that he pulled the trigger, and killed Robin. Mark looked back at me.

"Are you okay?" Mark asked. "Yeah but I'm feeling dizzy". Everything blacked out.

I remember waking up in a bright forrest. "Ouch what happened?" I thought to myself. I looked around, and saw deers, rabbits, foxes, all kinds of animals.

"Isn't this just beautiful?" A voice said. I couldn't recognize the voice. I turned around to see a familiar face. It was Monroe.

"Monroe is it really you?"