Three

I wanted to check my Twitter, before heading to bed. I didn't get that far, I got a text from an unknown number.

Go to your window upstairs.

I was terrified. What if the killer was in my house. I took some pepper spray with me, and slowly walked to my window. I could see Mark.

"Hey Y/N have you seen my message?" Mark asked. "So it was you texting me!" I sighed in relief. "Can I come over?" He asked. "Mark it's 1am" I said. "Cmon!" He begged. "Well okay! Then there's someone to protect me from the killer"

I ran downstairs, and opened the door. "Can I come in?" Mark asked. "Yeah sure!"

He stepped inside, and sat on the couch. I made popcorn, if we wanted to watch a movie.

"Y/N I need to tell you something! Don't get scared" Mark said. "Why should I get scared?" I said worried. "Do you believe in supernatural things?" He looked down. "Yes Mark I do... What is this about?" He sighed. "I'm...I'm the killer..."

It was hard to breathe, I got scared, and walked to the wall. "Then why are you here?!" I said scared. "Because I trust you! You see it's not me...something takes over my body, and make me do things"

I was close to crying, I was scared for my life. He walked over to me. "It possess me 3am... I want you to stop it" He said. "How can I stop it?! You meet me yesterday!" I said breathing hard. "Actually no... You were my girlfriend in high school" He said, and took my hands.

I looked him in the eyes, as I looked at the clock saying 3am. I kept holding his hands, and look into his eyes, even while they turned all black. I had to think of something.

I know he has a knife. I didn't hesitate, I just made my move. I kissed him, and somehow it worked. He wrapped his arms around me, and we kissed passionately. We stopped, but his eyes were still all black.

"Who are you?" I asked. "I'm the evil side of Mark... My name is Darkiplier"
Somehow I could still see the good in Darkiplier. "Are you going to kill me?" I said, looking down. "As long as I'm with you, I'm not killing anyone" Dark said. "That was easy" I said, and sighed relieved. "What do you mean...?" He lifted his eyebrow. "Well Mark told me that I could stop you..." I regretted saying that.

He took me, kissed me, and threw me across the room. "Mark please it's me" I said in pain. "Mark is not here"