Nine

"Y/N?". Someone shook my shoulder. I slowly opened my eyes to see Mark. "Good Morning" I said, and smiled. "Good Morning" he said, and kissed my cheek, which made me blush.

I was going around in Mark's lucky flannel. We went downstairs, and his mom had made breakfast. "Awwww are you two finally together?" mrs. F said, and looked at our fingers, which was intertwined.

I couldn't help but blush. "I don't know what Y/N says about that... Cuz I want to be with her" he said. I looked at him in shock. Did a guy just ask me if I wanted to be with him?!. "I mean yeah... I think we're together" I said, and kept it cool.

"Aww that's so nice and sweet" mrs. F said, and left to work. It was me and Mark, all alone. I mean the dogs were there too. "You look cute in my lucky flannel" Mark suddenly said. "Can I keep it on?" I said, and made a puppy face. "Yea but only if I may... kiss you" he said, and blushed.

I pulled him closer, and made our noses touch each other. "So that's a yes?" Mark asked. "Yes" I said. He slowly learned in, and pressed his lips against mine. It turned into a passionate kiss, but I liked it.

I blushed. "Maybe we should go to the lab?" Mark said. "Yeah good idea" I said, and took his hand. We went to his car, and I jumped in. He was just standing there.

"Do you wanna drive or..?" Mark said. "Yeah that's why I sit on the drivers seat" I said, and looked at him. "But I know the way..." He said, and laughed. I though through it. "Nope I still want to drive!" I said, laughing a little. He just kissed me, and went inside the car. We then took off.