Sixteen

I took a deep breathe. We were gonna kill people, and the best place... was the mall. Before going, my phone buzzed. It was a unknown number.

I hesitated, but answered. "Hi this is Stacy! Mark gave me your number" Stacy said. "Oh hi! Can we talk later? I'm kinda busy..." I said. "Yeah of course" Stacy said, and hung up.

"That was close... Why'd you give her my number?" I asked. "I don't know Y/N... I'm sorry" Mark said. I stepped closer to him. "It's okay Mark" I said, and gently kissed his lips.

"Guys we don't have time" Robin said. We packed our stuff, and went to the mall.

There were still people in there. Mark locked the doors. I was downstairs, and Robin was on the top floor. I took out my fully loaded gun, and shot a couple bullets into the air.

People started screaming, and running towards the exit, but they couldn't get out. The doors were locked, Mark had locked them.

Many of the people were upstairs. Robin killed them, or they broke the windows and fell 7 feet down and died.

I was not feeling guilty, not even a bit. I liked my new side. I saw the world in a different point of view, and I loved it.

After we killed everyone in the mall, we quickly ran away, as fast as possible. I committed my first crime, I was now a criminal, a killer. I didn't even feel guilty once.

When we got back, I blacked out again. I dreamt about the crime, but my not evil me didn't know that it was me that was killing.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up in my bed, I had a terrible nightmare. There was three persons. They were killing innocent people in the mall. But it was just a dream, right?...