➰ Find out about me 1 ➰

My life has nothing special to talk about ...I actually , live in U.S.A . Who does not dream to visit this country . but i'm extremely bored here. You have the right to do whatever and it's kinda boring ... Oh you'll say that i'm a fool because i hate the fact that i have the right to do anything .. Anyway that's my opinion and i think if you were me you'll feel the same . I'm sure ✋. Well, my parents are understanding , open-minded and easy-going. They always support me and stand by my side even if i'm wrong ... Hhh great nah ? . They gave me a car as a gift in my 16's birthday party and it was sooooooo great. It's a BMW . ( in USA you are allowed to drive once you have 16 years old ) . Well we are not that much rich .. My mother is a doctor whereas my father is a businessman. I love my parents ❤️ they are the best 🙏 .Well , Mina is My best friend .She is a short and a slim girl with a black shiny hair ,slanted brownish eyes , small moth and nose . She's a beautiful and a dynamic girl. She's originally Korean yet she has never seemed to be . Thanks to her i learned how to speak & Write in Koreans' language *O* . My parents and hers are very closed that's why we spend the whole time together . Actually my mother is the best friend of hers and my father deals with hers . Don't say it ! it's not a relationship of exploitation they are real friends !! Well , i do profit their relationship cuz If she's with me dad and mom won't say anything even if i went back home at 5 am "same thing with her " . Because of Mina i became a crazy kpop fangirl 😭😭 . That's how i have started writing fan fictions Ps: i  have a lot of followers . It's good 😜 isn't? Hahaha just thinking about it makes me laugh .i'v changed a lot since i met my damn bff hhh .
Oh i forgot to tell you that Mina's brother is V #BTS's#Taehyung😭 holly shit !!!! When she told me that i didn't believe her ,first, but then ..... When she did a video chat with him trough Skype ......i end up fainted ...seriously !!!why did i faint then waeeeeeee!!! I was able to talk to him 😭😭😭 waeeee!!! Baaaala blaaa blaaa.. It was the first and the last video-chat they did 💔 ... I'm looking
forward for another damn chance . Fighting Boa ✊!! Fighting✊ ..

----------------
Hope you enjoyed it .... Okey , it's kinda long but i hope next episode will pleased you ❤️❤️
Don't forget to Comment