➰ I'm in Korea ➰

...

From the first while i was listening to 2ne1's comeback home ! Yeah !! I was looking at the sky !! Nice view ... I wasn't that concentrate ... I was just in harmony with my music that i was listening to. I slept for the most of the way...

#after sleeping ...

...there is someone new , who is sitting next to me ! He kept looking at me ...

- Wae !? What !

.. : hhhh nothing !

-what are you doing here !

...: sitting in seat ?

- you wasn't here !

...: i was somewhere else !

-oh ! Okey ... How strange .!!

#after some minutes of silence .

.. : oh ! Well ! I'm your chef ... The one who will take care of you here :p .

- hhh !! What a strange way to start a conversation !

..: i'm not kidding !

- well ... I don't believe you ... Wait ! How did you know that i have a chef .. I mean someone ... What !

...: i told you i'm not kidding ! I'm jonghyun ! Your chef ! Johnson's friend ! And ... You are Boa !

-  hehehe ! You must saw something about me !! Well ...

I was looking around .. Maybe there is something about me ...

-yaaah ! Did you stool my identity card !!!

Jonghyun : hey !! Do i look like a thief ... Look ! It's over there !

- hehehe , i laughed nervously , yeah here it is ! But how could a..#

Jong: a young person be your chef and take the responsibility of a well-knowen company !

- oh... Yeah ..!

Jong: this is my work ! I might be young but i ain't stupid ;) ! Anyway nice to meet you Boa !

- Nice to meet you too.. And sorry ...

Jong: heyy ! You can speak comfortably ! We are chinco :p !

- hahahahaha yeah ! But did you come here secretly ! ? Heey ! Your face is familiar ! Are you by chance , that one ??

Jong: yeah ! I am :p the one who was watching you dancing and singing and learning :p

- did you spy on me ?

Jong : not really ! I wanted to know how much you've progressed !

- so ...

Jong : you are amazing ! You have a great abilities and i am proud to have someone like you :D

- oh !! Thank you jong .. Can i say jong ?? It's easy then jonghyun :p!

Jong: yeah sure !!!

- how is My Mina ?

Jong: she is okey ! She has friends ! By the way ! You won't have the same class as Mina ! I think both of you should concentrate on hers own work . I know you are so close ! But you know ..

- we could help each other !

Jong: i've just said you wont have the same class ! That mean not the same teachers !! But !!you can hang out with her after tour courses !

- aaah ! Thanks !

Jong: And ...today is no exception !

- so i have to study after being in Korea !