➰ End/Begin ➰

#Mina
Today is our result's day !
I don't know why ! But i feel like i'm another person ! It could be the end of  my love ..... Or should i say of this fucking drama  as well as it could be the beginning  of  a new life for me and Boa :) . Who should be sad me or Boa ?? We both got hurt ....She lost something she was trying hard to protect ?! And i ........ Okey ! I haven't the right to be depressed or sad .... I better feel angry and mad .... Friendship least .... This Friendship is on the top of my priority  now . I should protect it with all my power ..I can't talk much about this life because i still a rookie thought  .. But i can say that i'm expecting more ....The Unexpected ....
#Boa
I wake up & Mina early this mornig. Today is our important day !! I choose a street look but Mina wants us to look more formal ! So i finally dress up with a black mini dress and she choose a laced mini dress.
Later ~~~~~
At the school~~~
We are sitting on the floor waiting nervously for the result ... The school is overcrowded !! Worse than a traffic jam !   
10minutes later
The professors are here ....
School principle: good morning America !
Everyone : what ????
Sch.pr : just kidding ... Well ladies and gentleman...
Me to Mina : did he drunk something this morning??
Mina : i guess sooo !! Hahahahahaha
Sch.pr : we are here today to decelerate who pass the final test ! ....
Me : yeaaah yeaaah ! We know !!
Sch.pr: i want to thank all the blaaah blaaah blaaaah !!!
Me to Mina : this fucking Bob is damn dreadful !!!!
Mina : yeah ! I don't why we have to be here ! They can e-mail us or whatever ....
Me : old-fashioned ! We should be proud ! We are in a school which preserve the tradition ! Hhhhhhhhh
Mina : exactly ! Hhhhh
1 h and 30 minute later
Me : Yaaah run run !! It's our class turn !!
Mina and i were in a cafeteria ! Because we were fed up ! Plus we got a notion about our result declaration ! So .....
Mr.Johnson : i want personally to announce the success of my two brilliant students ! They are ....... An annoying suspense :3 Mina and Boa
Me : woooooohaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa !!! High five !!!
Mina : i told you !!! I told you !!!
Mr.Johnson : Mina & Boa come here !
~~~~ you got the highest grade !! Applaud the first girls in our school ..
I was unable to describe my joy ! I had an amazing feeling mixed with shock and astonishment!! The best grade ! Eeeeeeee yeessss !!!
Mr.Johnson whispers : wait for me later ! Mr.Charlie and i have something to tell you .
Me : okey ;) !

Later ~~~~
Mr.Johnson : Boa !! Mina !! Come here
Mina : yes sir !!
Mr.Charlie : have you girls check your e-mail ??
I shrug then i looked at Mina's face !
Mina : no !! Well,, i actually did not  check my e-mail ....So....
Me : me too i didn't !!
Mr.Johnson : oh ! Really .... Well ..he looks at Mr.Charlie . Can you check it now ?
Me : of course ! Do Mina has the same one ?
Mr.Charlie : yeah !!
Mina : ok ! Check your e-mail Boa
Me : okey ! Wait !!
I noticed that i received an e-mail a week ago !
Me : the title is ... Surprise ???
Mr.Johnson : hhhh that's it !!
Mr.Charlie : read it loudly !
Me : okey .. Wait .... Oh !!
#Dear Boa Petter and Mina Kim, we have the honor to inform you that you have passed successfully  the test! and to reward you, we decide to make you a surprise! I have a friend called Jonghyun. he lives in South Korea. He entertain the excellent students , like you , to be stars !! So we were sure that you deserve this chance .He will handle your internship there and he'll load your residence there.we will take care of everything here but once you'll be there you have to be responsible and work hard .why South Korea! ? Well, because Mina is originally Korean and because we noticed that you both love kpop . It's clear ! You usually sing kpop song so... you know! Finally, I hope that you will accept this suggestion. Do not forget to inform usof your decision. See you soon !

I was like omg !! This came from nowhere !
Me : yes !! Yes !!!! Why not !! I'm totally in it !!! What you think Mina ?
Mina : i don't know !! Give me time to think !!
Me : no !!  This is a chance for both of us to change our life !! You know we had many problems ...we both suffer !! It is a great opportunity !
Mina : Okey! Let's goooooo to Korea !
Me : yeahhh !!!!!
Mr.Johnson : Okey ! Now we'll take care of the rest and you have to pack your baggage !
Me : sure !! Thank youuuu Mr.Johnson you too Mr.Charlie ! you are the best teachers ever !!!! I love you so much ❤️❤️ you are the best ✌️✌️!! Fighting✊✊ 
Mr.Charlie : fighting. ✊✊ !! Haha ! You better go and get ready !!
Me & Mina : yeah !! Sure !! Byeeeeeee ! Thank you soo much...
We exchange numbers then we went home ...
The next day ...

#Mina
We give Mr.Charlie all the document he needs . We are done from the baggage .Our passport will released next week ... We told our parents about our flight . Boa's mom was afraid ..she said that something horrible might happen to her daughter again! But i assure her that we are adult and that we'll be responsible ! I told her that Jonghyun is our teacher's friend and that i have siblings there...Eventually , i had to bring my mother to convince her as they are close ! After a long discussion she gives us her okey !! All we have now is to profit of those tiny days we got in U.S.A . We act like it's our last days in this life . We ate stranger plates , kissed all the boys we met xD , went to the beach with pajamas , bought so many clothes  .......my mother was quit worried .. She said if we are over-spending money now on silly things so what will we do there ??? She was always there to stop me from squandering money .. Same thing with Boa xD
#monday
We received our passport ! The flight will be this Thursday ... Can't wait !!......
Was that my dream ?? Visiting Korea once again ! And meeting my old friends and my Brother. I think i should tell him that i'm coming ... No ! I'll just ask him about his address .. He'll be surprised :D I miss you my Taehyung ♥️

--------------------
Yeah !! Time to leave USA !!
What will happen to Boa and Mina ?? We'll see..