➰Floppy ➰

#Boa
My head hurts me so much ! I can't move nor can't i speak ! I painfully open my eyes . I'm i in bed ?? Many people are surrounding me ! My and Mina's parents .. She's talking to me . she is crying !! What !
I want to ask them all what's wrong ! But i wasn't abel to .
A while later i realize that i'm in the hospital ! I feel like i'm paralyzed . So i close my eyes hoping to wake up again!
#Mina
We were all in the hospital next to Boa !in this situation we must support her ! Her head was bleeding profusely .. The doctor said that she got a hard blow and that she will not probably be abel to remember what happened to her . I'm feeling like i'm kinda responsible of what  she is on now ... I had to follow her yesterday whether she allowed me or not ....i could not help but crying !
-ow she's opening her eyes !! Shout Ms.Noah  Boa's mother
I straight look at her ! She seems in another world !!!
- Boa ! Boa ! Can you here me ?? Boa ?? Please answer me !! I'm Mina your friend !!
She didn't respond ....
I'll find you ! You ! Who hurt my friend ! I'll never let you goo !!
#Flash_Back ~~~
#Mina
It's 00:00 and Boa didn't come back home yet ! It's quite unusual ! Because she has never come back late home only if she's with me . In addition , she didn't tell me where she's going .
I finally decided to call her . ~~ no one answer !! What the hell !! i recall her about  million times !! Same shit !
Okey Boa ! Wanna hide from me ?? I'll find you ! Fortunately her phone is on ! So i located her ! Eventually i found her  lying on the floor next to a garbage can ! Her clothes were extremely dirty & torn apart . Her hair was messy .
-wow !Hey !!! Boa ! Are you drunk again !! Why you look like beggars ? Heyy!! Answer me Dirty Bobi !
Why didn't she react ! She used to do when i call her Bobi ! She hates that..
I came close to her ! She's unconscious .I directly call the ambulance .......
#on_the_road
-Boa !! Boa !! Wake up !! Bobi !!! Won't you wake up and tease me !! Won't you blame for calling you Bobi !!
~~~~~
Boa seems out of this planet . She mumbles strangers words :
-Ch... Ch... ! Ahhh ! Let me go !! Nooo ' ! Nooo ! I can't !! Yaah !!! Let go of me ! ...i'll tell her ! Yo..u'll ..be..fu...ckin' d..ea..dh..
-what !! Who ??? You'll tell what to who !!! Boa !!! Talk to meee please ...
She suddenly opened her eyes widly . Looked straight at me with a look full of grief and fear and point me ....
#End
#Ms.Noah
It's been 48 hours since my daughter didn't wake up from her  coma ! My husband is as worried as i'm ! Mina's parents still with us ..
I had to take care of my daughter ..it's all my fault ... Mina is under chock .. She didn't tell us yet what happened with Boa ...Something tell me that Boa is not fine .. Okey i know she's already not fine but... She has serious injuries and she might not remember anything happened to her .... Ohh God help us please ! Take care of my Boa !
#a week pass ! And boa still in the same situation ! All her friends came and visited her ...
The tenth day  she finally woke up ! As the doctor said she wasn't abel to remember  anything  . She even found sone difficulty in  the pronunciation .. by the end her life come back as before  ...her mom is taking care of her more then she usually done !
3 weeks later Mina and Boa bought a house to start their new life as adult! But that was quite difficult bcz of her mom who wanted Boa by her side .. After a long days of conversations they finally convince her ...
For the accident Mina have never bring the topic of that person who is the responsible of it . However she's still trying to reveal his identity ..
#Mina
-hey Boa do you want to do some jogging along the beach ?
-yeah sure ! That will be great !
#18:00 pm
#Boa
such a nice feeling !! The air is refreshing !! The starts are shining like diamonds woow !! The view is completely fantastic today ! Finally..
While i was running i saw a couple kissing ......... I see myself kissing a guy with a bottle of beer in my hand .. He has brown hair a black eyes and ....
-They are beautiful ! Nah?
Mina's sound cut this image so i say without thinking .
-someone kissed me !
-what???
-hh , nothing !! I just wanna be her hehehe!! Replied i nervously !
-Oh ! Well , there are many guys who want to go on date with you ;) ! Shall i..
-No no no ! It's not the perfect time heheh
Why did i remember that ? Who's that guy?? did i really kiss someone !!
-Oh it's raining !! Let's go home !!unless you want to catch a cold ;) ..
-no thanks :p ! I don't wanna go to an hospital again and lay on the bed for about 11 days  !
- Okey ! Let's go
#in The car

I was looking at the rain movement when i heard the sound of a flowing water coming from a tap ! What!!! We are in the car !! I was looking around me ! No tap ! For sure...then i heard back a voice ! A familiar one ..telling me to hurry up ! Because.... He's waiting for me ... I was trying to figure out whose that voice ! And once again Mina distract me with a " we are home !! " ....
#22:35 pm

I feel so tired so i went to my room.
Laying on my bed i was thinking of what i'v seen and heard a while ago ! Should i tell Mina ?? Maybe it's relating to my accident ......

--------------
Maybe it's relating to her accident ! Who knows ???
Thank you for reading guys ❤️❤️ please vote and comment ✊!