➰ Unexpected 3➰

A week pass .......Mina and Boa didn't talk to each other ...

#Mina 

I have many friends now and all of them are dear to me ! They are trustworthy And kind . Actually , they always creat  an amazing atmosphere ! Full with joy and exitment ! Whenever we feel tired and unabel to do anything ! Even moving a finger ! Jackson was there to make funny joks ! We  are not many ! About 20  ! 10 girls and 10 boys !  They are really talented ! Mr.Johnson was right ! This Jonghyun pick the best of the best ....however , i miss Boa ... I hope that she is fine ! Thinks to her sociabel personnality i think she will be abel to  make new friends ... By the way ! Jin is so cool as a friiend ! He show me  places that i should know ! I honestly told him about  the promise that i made to myself 'i wont visit any place without Boa ' but .. Yeah ! Sometimes i had to do ..you know !! My internship  exaggerates it ! I don't know ! Maybe i wont go far from seoul ! ..ah yeah ... Jin left  early this morning i gave him a letter to my family and to Boa :D ! 

The same time in U.S.A ....

#Boa 

Waking up today  knowing that i wont talk to Mina makes me more tired ...i somehow feel lonely ... So ...About  Chen case ... It's done !! But i have to sign some documents  this sunday ..Finaly !! He'll be in his right place ... Jail !

I took a bath , dry my hair , wear my clothes and  went to a hairdressing . I 'm dying my hair into a blond color !  I'm fed up with my natural hair ' color  plus i want to change my look !  I have to take care of myself that i neglacted for a week ... It's not  Saturday nor  sunday .. But i have just find time today .. Or i better sayThis morning .....

~~~~

10:00 Pm

I'v just finished  my class ...i'm exhausted  physically and mentally  .. My red -sleepy eyes which are drooping slightly have bags and grays under them .. My make up is running a little,. My hair is a mess so i put it up in a  bun,. I was yawning all the time....

I don't why but this day i was super super irritated .... I feel like i'm empty ... I have nomore energy .. So i walked to a coffee shop ...i was draging my  feet and moving slower than usual.. The head looking down ... And suddenly  i hit something strong ... I i lifted my eyes up ... And see myself eye to eye to a beautiful guy .. 

Me : wooow 

....: wha... Are you okey ??? Sorryy !! Sorry ! 

Me : are you by chance an angel ? 

Another one was with him ...and said !

...: i think i know her !!!

...: she seems so tired !

....: let's take her to ...

....: our house !! 

....:Okey !!

Those guys took me somewhere ... Because i was extremely  weary i fall asleep ...

#The anonymous thoughts  

This girl seems  over control !  We don't know her ! But we should anyway take care of her !! I don't know ! But something tells me that i know her ..... 

Anonymous : hey guys ! I'm leaving now ! Take care of our guest ! 

the guys : where are you going ?

Anony : to my family's house ! 

The guys : why don't you take her with  you .. She obviously needs a bath an new clothes ! Your mom will take care of her !!