➰Unexpected 2 ➰

#Mina

It's my first day at Korea ! Without Boa .... Anyway ! I don't have the intention  to visit it ... 

#Flash_Back

When i arrived ! I found someone holding a paper where was my name written . I wnet straight at him , greet him .... 

... : are You Kim Mina ??

Me :yes ! You should be Mr.park !

Park  Minchoi : yes i am ! Let's take your baggage and tell you what you'll do !

Me: wow ! I think i gotta work hard ...

Park min : yeah ! You should ! ... Well let's have drink first ~~~

At the  restaurant :

  Park Min : what would you like to drink ?

Me : lemonade juice with menthe  ! Oh .. You Can speak Korean ! 

Park Min :  oh ! Nee ! Well , wanna talk about your futur job ?

Me : yeah ! For sure ..

Park Min : i know that your studies are all about art ! Specifically , music ! But Mr.jonghyun wants from you and Boa petter to experience the MC life ! You'll present some programs . You'll say why ! We think that you have to gain people trust and  fame ! Also  , you'll  know later how to communicate with      People around you ! But first ! You have to take some lessons !  Your friend Boa will do the same thing ! So when she comes here both of you will be be in the same level . That's how she wont miss anything ! I'll show your  apartment and  your school ! You'll start working from tomorrow     ...  But you' will not be abel to use any kind of means of communication for   A month !  By the way you'll continue having dance and vocals' class ! 

Me : Wow ! Ok ! 

Park Min : after drinking ! You'll meet Mr.Jonghyun .. Then i'll take you to your apartment  ! I'll be your manager ! I'll take care of your education and your  moves ! 

Me : oh great ! Oh .. The apartment is my own .. Or .. ?? 

Park Min : for you and Boa .. It's for free ! Only during 2 months ! You know that your first month will be for your internship . The next one... You will work ! After that .. You know .. You'll earn money ! You you must be responsible ! 

Me : great !! Let's meet Mr.Jonghyun

~~~~

Jongyhun is a young person ..unexpected !however.He is so serious and responsible. You can know it from the way he talks,seats,walks ... He is confidant too .He has a smily eyes , strong nose,  attractive lips  and a  quite long face .... You know what, he is professional in  conversation !! The more  he talks the more he  impress me 

Ow ! I think it will be funny to deal with him !  ... Beautiful *O* 

~~~~ 

#The Evening 

 I'm calling Tae .....

Me : he bro ! What's up ! ?

Tae : i'm good , fine , great :p 

Me : woow !

Tae : how are you ?

Me : i'm fine ... Did you have this night   a concert tonight ? Or any kinda of work !

Tae : actually no ! Why

Me : aah great !!  I mean .. My friend is a big fan of yours .. You know