Part 16

Faye's POV

I run through the park, smiling when I see Belle and Harry at the swings. Belle jumps and I cover my mouth, Harry immediately telling her not to do that again. But it makes her laugh and run to me, my legs crouching to bring her into my arms.

"Don't jump off swings. Your dad is going to have a heart attack," I smile, her giggle heard. I lift her up and Harry smiles, my head leaning up to kiss his cheek.

"Aunty Gemma is watching her tonight," Harry says, Belle nodding.

"I'm excited," she cheers, clapping her hands.

"That's cool. Do you know what you're doing with Aunty Gemma?" I ask, her head shaking.

"But I want to play princess," she says, my lips curving as I look at her. She's adorable.

My eyes move to Harry and his eyes are on me, my cheeks flushing as my stomach flutters.

"Belle we should go. We'll see Faye later," he says, winking at me before taking Belle from my arms.

"Bye, Faye," Belle waves, my hand waving to her.

"I'll call you," Harry mouths, my head nodding. He walks away with Belle and I run the opposite direction, running home. When I get home, I shower and change. I dry my hair and hear my phone ring, my hand grabbing my phone. I smile, Harry's name on the screen. His picture when he calls me is when he was asleep once. His long eyelashes dark and long on his cheeks and his face so soft and serene; I had to take a picture.

"Hi," I smile, feeling my heart pound. My feelings for Harry are so intense that I don't doubt that it's love. Everything comes alive with him and I know my feelings for him; it's a matter of his feelings.

"Hi blue eyes. You want to come over? I just finished up the last of the reports," he says, my lower lip taken between my teeth.

"Sure. I'll be there in fifteen," I smile, feeling completely fluttery.

"Sounds good. I'll see you soon," he says, head nodding. I hang up and grab my jacket, putting it on and walking over to his house.

When I get there, I knock on the door and he answers it. I smile up at him and he grins, my hand grabbing his. We walk inside and he takes me to the kitchen, letting his arms wrap around me.

"How was your run?" he asks, my lips curving.

"It was good. My break was even better," I grin, admiring his eyes. His dimples appear and I kiss his left one, his cheeks warming beneath my touch. When I get Harry to blush, I know I'm doing things that make his heart race.

"Now, why is Belle at Gemma's?" I ask, his arms leaning against the counter as he leans over me.

"I've decided that I'm going to make you stay here Friday nights," he says, my eyes looking down at his chest. The tattoos show through his shirt and I admire the muscles that protrude his skin, the tight skin always so soft.

"Would you like that?" he asks, my eyes moving back to his. I nod and he smiles, kissing my temple before letting me go.

He reaches up to grab something, my eyes noticing how his hand is cut up.

"What happened?" I ask, his head turning to look at me.

"What do you mean?" he asks, my hand grabbing his arm.

"Your fingers are scratched and swollen. What happened?" I ask, holding his arm up so he can look at his hand.

"I slammed it in the car door. Left work in anger because of Axel," he says, his other hand showing me the line from the car. None of his fingers are broken but they look incredibly sore.