Part 19

"Hey Harry. What brings you here?" Jack attempts to joke, my eyes rolling. He laughs and opens the door wider, allowing me in.

"Belle's at my mum's. You're not watching her after last night," I say, his laugh heard. The man gave her ice cream and cookies. She didn't fall asleep until eleven last night.

"Understood," he laughs, my feet walking upstairs. I open Faye's room and she looks at me, grinning brightly.

"Hi," she says, my lips curving.

"Hello," I smile, her hands reaching out to me. She's on bedrest by her doctor, making sure any movements don't cause her too much fatigue making her faint.

I grab her hands and she pulls, my body falling onto her. She laughs and I smile, wrapping my arms around her.

"What have you been doing all day?" I ask, her head resting on my shoulder.

"Laying here and sleeping. I'm really tired," she whispers, my lips pressing to her cheek.

"You want to talk about it yet?" I ask, her head shaking. She has yet to talk about her experience in the motel, and I understand, but I wish we could talk about her experience.

I roll onto my side and she crawls on top of me once I'm on my back, her head burying into my neck. She rests on me and I hold her close, needing her. Faye lightly kisses my skin, her eyes looking up at me.

"Would you like me to get you anything?" I ask, her head nodding.

"What's that?" I ask, her and coming to my cheek. She presses her lips on mine and I smile, tightening my arms.

"More kisses," she whispers, my hands on her back.

"I can do that," I smile, her lips staying on mine.

My hand brushes hair away from her face while we kiss, her hands resting on my chest. As I hold her face, she leans closer and I start to kiss around her face. To say I'm completely in love with her would be an understatement. I intend to have Faye by my side for the rest of my life. I'm serious about our relationship.

"When is Belle coming again?" she asks, my lips lingering on her cheek.

"I can bring her tomorrow. Jack gave her too many sweets last night," I say, her lips releasing a laugh.

"I get it. I've missed her so much," she says, my lips curving.

"You have no idea how much that means to me. Seriously," I tell her, her lips touching mine.

"Why? Because I love your daughter?" she asks, the simple questioning meaning the world to me.

"Yes. I want you to be in her life," I say, Faye smiling.

"And I would gladly oblige," she smiles, my fingers tracing over her defined cheek. She hasn't gained much weight back but she's trying, eating more than usual.

"Can I ask you a question?" I whisper to her, her head nodding.

"W-Would you consider getting married?" I ask, just trying to see where she is in our relationship. If I'm being completely honest, the thought makes me excited and I would love to have her in that way. Call her my wife, try to start our own family with Belle there as the big sister, but mainly, I'd want her to be living in a house together.

She nods as I trace over her lip with my thumb, my eyes trailing from her lips to her eyes. She focuses on me with her blue eyes and I feel my heart pound.

"To me?" I continue, her lower lip almost quivering but she manages to whisper out a 'yes'.

Her hands grab mine and she sits up, my body moving up with hers to console her mixed feelings at the moment.