Punching In My Sleep, I'm A Freekin' Ninja!

The song above is Not Today by BTS

Alex's P.O.V

They dragged me towards the obstacle course.

"Ok Cub, we want you to run the obstacle course as fast as you can. We will also time you."

As they got their equipment ready I went towards the starting line and did some stretches

"Cub you ready!" I nodded

"Ready, set, go!" Wolf shouted.

I ran as fast I could, cause knowing Wolf if you don't get a good enough time, he'll make you do it again, till he accepts it. As I was half way through the track I felt a familiar pull in my chest. Man I hoped that it wouldn't cause me any trouble. I was almost done the track and had just the flying fox to get through. Oh lord whoever you are I pray I get through this part without causing any more pain to my wound. I got through it safe, thank you god. I swam my way back although I went slow but not to slow to alert Snake that I have an injury.

When I got to the shore, I called out to Wolf, "Hey, Wolf what did I get?"

But he didn't respond. He was to shocked he was staring at the stop watch.

"Um, Wolf?" I asked again.

"Hey Wolfie." Eagle said.

That seemed to break him out of his trance and in doing so also caused him to glare at Eagle, as if to say don't you dare say that again.

"Wolf, what did I get?" I said for the second time.

"You ran the track at 3 minutes and 34 seconds" He said, while the others just stared at me with their mouths open wide in shock.

"You bet Cheetah's record of 4 minutes and 15 seconds!" Shouted Eagle, while jumping up and down, as though he was a kid who has received their dream toy.

"Ok, I'm going to go on a run" I told them, but none of them noticed as they were still in shock.

When I came back the sun was setting and I then went to my cabin. When I heard voices. I went towards the window and saw that the rest of k-unit were crowded around my bag. I waited a while and then stepped in, but made sure they did not hear me. They were looking through my bag. The one that has the gadgets. I made a slight noise and they all turned around and jumped as they didn't realise I was standing there.

I walk up to them and took my bag of them and repacked my belongings into them. Then once again I placed it under my bed then went to sleep as soon as my head hit the pillow.

Fox's P.O.V

I woke up to loud whimpers and saw Cub tossing and turning in his bed. I went up to him and tried to wake him up. Here's a good advice never and I mean never try waking cub up by shaking his shoulders, and I'll tell you why. When I shook his shoulders I suddenly was on the floor groaning and holding my stomach- due to a well-placed punch to the stomach, and I saw Cub on top of me holding a pen. What the hell is he going to do with a pen. Oh well. Then I fainted.