SAS IS THE DEFINITION OF HELL I TELL YOU

The song above is I Need You by BTS

⏰⏰⏰⏰⏰Hey it's been a week⏰⏰⏰⏰⏰ 

I was finally cleared to being able to use the obstacle course and teach those brats, although it was fun torturing them, I'm pretty sure none of them are going to choose going to SAS as part of their future career choice. So I walked towards the area where the rest of K-unit where, we are going to teach them how to fight, as Bear and I were Fifth Dan karate.

"...when Cub arrives we will have a fight between him, and Bear," Wolf explained to the students, surprisingly without any shouting or glaring at them.

I decided to walk in at the moment when Wolf stopped talking. "Cub come here, Bear you to, I want you both to fight in front of them and Bear watch out for Cub's wound."

So we both walked towards the middle and I got into defensive stance, I started to look at his weaknesses and his strong points, Bear came at me with a front jab, and I dogged barely. The next few minutes were of Bear coming at me with a flurry of kicks, punches and jabs. I dogged most of them but he got a few punches in. I then got out of my defensive stance and into an attacking one, I started punching, kicking and jabbing, looking for an opening, there I went for a roundhouse kick to his side. Bear landed on the floor then got up quickly after he caught his breath. He came at me with an assortment of punches and kicks, till I got another advantage through his defence and sent a spinning back kick at his stomach.

"ENOUGH!" Wolf shouted.

We bowed at each other, then turned towards the students, they had their mouths open and their eyes popping out with shock that me, a kid, bet a man twice my size.

"Well now you know how a fight looks like. We will begin training after you maggots have had your lunch," Snake told them.

I went outside to get some fresh air and walked towards the woods, the students had to eat an extra meal compared to us. A twig snapped, I turned towards the sound and saw a man coming out from behind the tree, he was wearing clothing that were all black including his shoes. While I was too busy studying him I hadn't realised that I was surrounded, till I saw movement from the corner of my eye, so on instinct I turned around and saw that the whole area was blocked out. I felt something hit me on the back of my head, why does this feel like Déjà vu I asked myself while everything was turning black.

I woke in a cell that was dark and there was nothing except the cell door were two guards stood. I analysed them both they each had a gun and a knife in their belt but nothing else. Suddenly two other men came in, "Get up," one of them said.

I got up and walked towards them, I knew from experience that there's no point in not listening. As I was walking I took in my surroundings, trying to find out if there was an exit, without letting the guards realise what I was doing. We entered a room, I took a look around and noticed that there was a wall full of objects used for torture, and on the adjacent wall chains hanging from the wall. They dragged me towards the wall that had the chains attached, they chained me in and left the room. I hung there waiting for someone else to enter, when the door swung open and in stride a man that had a waxen face, jet-black hair which looks twenty years younger than the rest of him, and is physically very small. He looked familiar. The men that were behind the man closed the door behind them once they came in.

"Hello Alex, I haven't seen you in a long time. But this time you won't be getting away." The short man said.

Once I heard him talk I remembered it was Doctor Three. Realization must have shown on my face because it caused him to chuckle.

"Oh so you remember me, well that saves me the time of me introducing myself. OK let's get started shall we."

Doctor Three walked towards the wall that held the torture equipment. He picked one and turned towards me, it was the Cat-O-Nine whip. He walked towards me deliberately slow, once he was an arm length away from me he started whipping me on the front of my chest. He continued with that for a while, then changed and got a blade that was really sharp and stated to stab me till I passed out from the lack of blood.

And I welcomed the darkness with open arms.