Out of time

Hey guys its been a long time since I last updated well here is the next chapter. Hope you enjoy.

The song above is Dope by BTS

⏰⏰⏰⏰⏰It's been a week⏰⏰⏰⏰⏰

Cub's P.O.V

I woke up in a white room feeling comfortable. With a groan I tried getting up as I tried I felt pain all over me, so gave up. I took some time to get comfortable again than tried lifting my hands that's when I realised I couldn't move my hands. I took a look at them and saw them bounded to the bed I was resting on. I did the same with my legs and I couldn't lift them either.

I gave on trying to escape and instead rested and tried to save what energy I have left.

I didn't know how long I was staring at the ceiling above me, when I heard a door open and then close. Thinking it was nothing I closed my eyes, but as I did that I felt someone next to me so I opened an I. What I saw next was not who I thought it would be. 

The mystery person was Snake and he was opening the bounds that bounded me to the bed once he did I tried standing but fell on my back as soon as i tried, causing me to groan out load.

"Easy Cub, easy. You're in no state of being able to move. The rest of K-unit and L-unit are outside causing a distraction for us to escape"

Snake then helped me up trying to avoid causing me any more pain. Once we exited the room did I hear sounds of gun fire and bloodshed. We ran out of the building thanking god that no one attacked us, and that the rest were doing well in distracting the enemy.

We ran, well more like we half ran and jogged with Snake helping me across towards the helicopter that was on stealth mode.(Hey guys is it even possible for a helicopter to be on 'stealth' mode). Snake handed me off to the paramedics, and left to help the others out and tell them that we made it out alive.

Snake's P.O.V

I rushed out of the helicopter as I made my way towards the others I had my gun out and started sprinting towards the fight.

Once I got to the fight I hid in a tree and gave the others the signal. They started to retreat while shooting. I had their backs and continued shooting the enemy agents. Once they were a safe distance away I started to run towards the helicopter once I broke through the trees  I saw the helicopter hovering as Wolf got in. I ran at full speed and made it a few seconds before the enemy agents broke through the trees.

Thank god that we all made it. Now to worry about Cub.

"Hey doc how's Cub. doing?" Eagle asked

"He's losing a lot of blood quick and I think that one of his wounds are infected. We need to hurry to a hospital immediately."