Chapter Two

Chapter Two

"B! Wake up we're here!" My brother said as he shook me awake.

"Wow it really hasn't changed." I said as I got out of the car.

I looked at the neighbor's houses. Gee I hope they remember me. I grabbed my backpack and two boxes and walked inside. Woah it seriously hasn't changed. And I've been gone for four years. I walked to my room. Just like I remembered it. I went to go back outside and help my parents bring the boxes in. As soon as I got outside I saw two familiar faces. My bestfriends. Mikey Fusco and Nick Mara. Oh god they got hotter. Geez B snap out of it! They're your bestfriends! But who said I can't like them?

"Nick? Mikey?" I said shaky

"B? Is it really you? Oh my god!" Nick said as the both of them ran up to me.

"OMG I miss my bestfriends soo much!!!" I said while squeezing the both of them.

"B I don't remember you being so tall!" Mikey exclaimed.

"I know! Lol well it's been four years. So do my bestfriends who I haven't seen in four years wanna help me bring my boxes in?" I said convincingly.

"We actually came to help so yeah, we'll help." Nick said while picking up a few boxes.

"Thank you boys, my oh my, you've grown so much." My mom said to the boys

"Oh thnx *laughs* our moms wants to you to come over Nick's to have dinner ." Mikey said to my mom while picking up two boxes.

"Yay I get to see my other families!" I said excitedly.

*Later at the Mara House*

My mom rung the doorbell, and within five seconds, Wanda Fusco opened the door.

"Oh my look who's here Debora." Mama Fusco said while letting us in.

"Hi mama Fusco!" I said as I hugged her.

"Bianca you've grown so much!" She said as Nick's mom came in.

"Hi oh my wow Bianca! You've become a pretty young lady!" Nick's mom said while hugging me.

I loved all the boyz' mom, but I was really close to Nick, Mikey and Vinny's mom. They treated me as their own daughter.

"B, the kids are in Mikey's room." Mama Fusco said while pointing to the stairs.

"Okay thnx!" I said as I started

walking up the stairs.

||| Well here's chapie número two! Hoped you liked it! Fan, Vote, Comment! ~Bianca