Chapter One

Chapter One

Bianca's POV

Today was the day, I move back to my hometown, Englishtown, in New Jersey. I already lived there but my parents decided to move back. I grew up there, and danced at ICON Dance Complex. And they danced there too, and by they I mean the ICONic Boyz. I still remember the day I moved. It was just like yesterday.

*FLASHBACK*

It was me, Nick, and Mikey. We were playing in our secret tree house. Having a blast. Until I remembered something.

"Boyz, I just realized I'm moving today." I said while getting teary.

"No! You can't move! You can't leave me and Mikey! We're your best friends! You promised 'BestFriends Together Forever' don't you remember ?" Nick said while his voice rising.

"Nick, I know I promised. It isn't my choice to move. I have to but BestFriends Together Forever?" I asked

"Together Forever" they both said as they hugged me.

*End Of Flashback*

"BIANCA ARE YOU READY?" My mom yelled

"YES LEGGO" I yelled back

*In the car*

I looked out the window as we drove away. I'm gonna admit, I'm really gonna miss this place. I met a few nice people, but they will never replace my bestfriends from Englishtown. As I pulled my head out of the window, I started to remember all the fun times I had there. Then next thing I know I'm sleeping.

|||| Soo first chapter done! Hope you like it! Fan, Vote, Comment! ~Bianca||||