Chapter Eighteen

Chapter Eighteen

Mikey's POV

I was staring right at her. Why would she do this to me? I love her. Or loved. Wait what? Oh forget it. But why would she kiss Nick right in front of me? Was it because I kissed Montana back? All of these questions were going through my head while I just stood there, staring at her. Wow.

Bianca's POV

The kiss with Nick was amazing. It was better than Mikey's kiss. Nick always made me felt safe. He would call me princess when we were 10. And after that kiss I felt like a princess. No screw that, his princess.

I could tell that Mikey was hurt. It was obvious. I mean the boy has been shooting his damn laser eyes right into my body. Like once again he needs to freaking blink.

{1 Hour Later}

We were still at the beach but we were walking on the boardwalk. I was with Nick and the rest of them were together or separated. I really wasn't paying attention.

So Nick and I were just walking, talking about stuff, holding hands. {Even tho we weren't dating.} We passed the strength game, where you hit the thingie and it shows how strong you are. So anyways, the prize was a giant minon from Despicable Me! OMF I LOVE MINONS. So I showed Nick, and he said okay I will win it for you!

He payed the man a dollar, took the hammer, swung and hit the thingie. It went up to the top of the bar.

"Congratulations young man! You have won a minon!" The man said

"Here my princess, for you" Nick said while handing it to me

"I'm gonna call him...... STEVE!" I exclaimed "Oh and thnx Nick" I said while I tipy toed to kiss his cheek.

We decided to go on the Ferris wheel. Oh shit I'm scared of heights......

Nick's POV

Okay. I'm going to tell her that I love her. I'm not going to chicken out. You can do this Nick! Well that just explains how weird I am. Yeah I just gave myself a pep talk. Okay whatever.

"NEXT!" The worker said

Bianca and I got into our seat and we were soon lifted up. She's seemed tensed. Oh shit wait I forgot she's afraid of heights.

"It's okay my princess, you're safe here with me." I said while hugging her tightly

"Thnx Nick." She said while looking at me.

She quickly turned her head the other way and I can tell that she was blushing.

"Don't turn your head, you're so adorable when you blush." I said

Take to make my move, and get my princess.

"So um, bi. I- uh I-um. Will you be m-my princess? Oh god I just made myself sound retarted." I said in frustration

"Awh. Of course I would love to be your princess, only on one conditon." She said

"Yeah sure what is it?" I said

"You'll be my prince." She said smiling

"Of course." I said while leaning in to kiss her

"I love you" I said after we broke apart

"I love you too my prince." She said as we got off the ride

__________________________

{A/N: OMF SORRY GUYS FOR NOT UPDATING! I'VE BEEN BUSY. PROBABLY WILL TRY AND UPDATE TOMORROW. THNX FOR THE PATIENCE AND ALL OF THE READ! ILY GUYS! ~Bianca 😘😘}