Chapter Four

Chapter Four

"Dare....." I said as I thought if I was gonna regret my answer.

"Umm, OH I got it! I dare you to make out with Mikey for five minutes!" Jason said

"Seriously? Your gonna make me make out with one of my bestfriends?" I questioned

"Yes now go. I have to start the timer."

Jason said looking at his phone.

I look at Mikey, he nods and starts to lean in. I started to lean in too and then.... BAM! Our lips were pressed together. I don't know why, but my stomach started to get butterflies. No I can't get butterflies! I don't like Mikey! And never will! He's my bestfriend. Then next I know the timer goes off. Dammit!

"Times up! You can pull away! I don't want to see this anymore!!" Louis said while covering his eyes.

As we pulled away, Mikey smiled at me. Those butterflies stayed there. Right in the middle of my stomach. Why did they stay there? Did I like my best friend? No I can't!

"Okay enough with this game!" I said awkwardly.

"Children! Dinner's ready!" Mama Fusco yelled up the stairs.

"Hey jason, where's sarah?" I asked Jason

"Oh she went to her boyfriend's houses but she should be downstairs now." He said while walking out of the room.

It was just me and Mikey. How. Awkward. We just stood there, in silence. Then he turned to me and looked me in the eyes.

"So B, about that kiss." Mikey said

"Yeah, what about it?" I asked innocently

"I-I liked it." Mikey said shyly

"Really? I- I did too." I said shakily

Mikey started to lean in and so did I.. Wait was I gonna kiss my bestfriend? AGAIN? As we leaned in more, he put his hands on my waist and pulled me closer to him. And I put my arms around his neck...........

|||| Another Cliffhanger!!!! Lololol! Fan, Vote, Comment! ~Bianca||||