Chapter Fourteen

Chapter Fourteen

Mikey's POV

I was still in the suite after the video chat with Nick. I think Bianca left her phone here. Should I go through it? Yeah. Okay I unlocked because I knew her passcode, then went to iMessage. I looked at my contact name which now was " Jerk 😒" . Wow then I went to all through her conversations with Nick. I think it's obvious that they both like each other. But they can't! I still love her!

"Ugh whatever" I thought to myself while putting the phone down.

I pulled out my phone and called an old friend of mine. Montana. Yeah I know it's wrong to call the girl who ruined your relationship, but I just wanted Bianca to feel the pain.

"Hey Spikeal" she said

"Hey Monkey" I said back

Those were the nicknames we had for each other when we dated. I guess I still had a little feelings for her. I just idk, I guess.

"You should come here to Florida!" I said happily

"Okay, I'm going there anyways. I was gonna surprise you." She said back

Just then Bianca walked out and said goodnight. I wasn't really paying attention because I was still on the phone with Montana. I simply said goodnight and continued my conversation.

By the time conversation ended, it was official that she was coming out here! And no I'm not just using her to get Bianca jealous. Because I realized that I still love her. And I was gonna make my move when she came.

*The Next Day*

Bianca's POV

I woke up really tired, I couldn't sleep last night because I was thinking about life and how mine is very fucked up. Why couldn't I just got back to the good old times, when Nick, Mikey and I all got along. There was no dating, none of that. I was thinking about why Mikey was on the phone with Montana. Maybe he called her, or maybe she called him. Idk man, I guess I just jealous. Whatever.

I got out of bed and changed into my tribal bikini, shorts, and a loose shirt, then walked into the suite. Today all of us would be going to the beach to relax . I guess I can use it. I ate the waffles Sarah made, then called Nick on ooVoo. When he answered, he looked tired. We had our conversation and I hung up. We all headed towards the lobby to leave. Once we got into the bus, Mikey wanted to sit next to me. Strange. But I didn't care. I was just listening to music.

We finally got to the beach, then some girl ran up to Mikey and tackled him into a hug. Surprisingly he hugged back. Then I realized who that girl was.......

__________________________

1,034 reads!!! Thnx everyone! I tried to write this extra long for you guys. Okay so do the usual! Fan, Vote, Comment! Thanks once again! ~Bianca 😘😘

(Ps ohh they both jealous)

(Pps who's dat mystery girl?)