Chapter Fifth-Teen

Chapter Fifth-Teen

Recap

We finally got to the beach, then some girl ran up to Mikey and tackled him into a hug. Surprisingly he hugged back. Then I realized who that girl was.......

_________________________

Back to Present

Montana. Ugh why was she here?! Was that the reason why Mikey was on the phone with her last night? This is just gonna ruin some of the fun I was intended to have here before we leave for our next stop. I just want Nick here, with me, at the beach, in Florida, oh and did I mention, I want him here with me? Oh I did? Oh well, I want him here with me!

Mikey's POV

"Hey Spikael, I missed you" she said while hugging me

"I missed you too Monkey." I said while hugging back

*One Hour Later*

We were still at the beach, but we were all walking on the boardwalk. I was with Montana, and she saw this giant monkey. In her eyes, I can tell she wanted it badly. So I won it for her. The whole time I tried winning it for her, it seems like someone was watching me. It was actually creepy.

We decided to go on the ferris wheel. Alright Mikey, now is your chance with Montana. Now take it!

We got on and we just looked around. We finally stopped at the top, nows my chance.

"Montana, I know I messed up, and don't even know why I went out with Bianca. But I realized that I still love you. Montana Rose Isgro, will you be my girlfriend?" I said confidently

"Yes, Mikey! Yes!" She exclaimed

She hugged me, and I hugged back. Once we pulled apart, we both leaned and kissed. It felt weird. There were no butterflies in my stomach, or bombs and fireworks going off in the background, there was, nothing. I felt nothing. It wasn't like Bianca's kisses, but why was Montana's kisses so different from Bianca's?

__________________________

{A/N- EWEWEWEWEWEW THIS IS WAY TOO SHORT! Anyways, this is just a filler so hoped you liked it! ~Bianca 😘😘}

[P.S. We got a confused Mikey up in here!]