Twenty~Fangirls can be A-Listers

"I may be the one walking away but you're the one leavin'."

-Daryl Dixon
___________________________

"Happy fricking Easter." Libby handed me a bag of Sour Patch kids.

"And to you, my dear bitch." I gave her a giant bag of Cadbury eggs. It was a tradition the two of us had to give each other candy on Easter.

I couldn't help myself and ripped the bag open, helping myself to the sugary goodness.

"Doing anything special for your birthday tomorrow?" Libby asked.

I snorted. "Other than going to a Shadow and Bone movie premiere?" It could seriously not be more of a dream come true.

"Well you're going to be eighteen, you're not planning on moving out with Drew?" She wiggled her eyebrows.

I looked down into my bag of Sour Patch Kids.

"Have you talked to Drew yet?" She asked as she stole a Sour Patch Kid from me.

I sighed. "No. He hasn't texted me. I haven't texted him. I'm waiting for him to say something." It has been four days since the party, I was still pretty freaked by what had happened.

"You should text him first." She suggested.

"No," I took a deep breath. "Because I don't know what to say to him. Play it cool? I don't think I can play it cool after what happened."

She rolled her eyes. "Maybe he's thinking the same thing. Now get out of my car, I'm trying to enjoy Spring Break."

I opened her door and stopped. "Has the dress come yet? And am I allowed to see it? Because the premiere is tomorrow night."

She smiled. "I'll bring it to you tomorrow morning." She winked at me before shoving me out of her car.

I scoffed as she pulled away.

When I got inside the house, I was overwhelmed with the strong aroma of flowers and the brightly colored bunnies decorating the house.

"Erica! I need your help!" I heard my mom call from the living room.

I dropped my bag and went into the living room. Mom was holding a small set of fake baby chicks by the mantel.

"I can't reach. You're taller than me." She handed them to me and I proceeded to place them on the mantel randomly.

"What's with all of the decorations?" I asked, eyeing the numerous brightly colored decorations around the living room, it look like a pastel paint shop exploded over the room.

"It was Blair's idea." Of course it was. "She suggested we get a little color in our drab home." Mom would never say anything like drab, those words must've come straight from Blair's mouth.

"Don't you think it's a little much?" I asked.

Mom laughed. "Not at all. If anything, it's not enough." Again, something Blair would say. We are all afraid of her so whatever she says, goes.

"Whatever, I'll be in my room." I walked out and towards the stairs. I was on the fifth step when the doorbell rang. I grumbled and went down to answer it.

It was Drew.

"Hi." I said as emotionless as possible.

"Hey," he kept plucking a rubber band around his wrist, making the skin very red. "Can I come in?"

I stepped to the side and motioned for him to come in.

"I like the decorations." He said, looking around the festive foyer.