Seventeen~Fangirls come from Fan families

Forgot to include this in the last chapter ^^^

"Friendship isn't about who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life and said 'I'm here for you.' And proved it."

-Unknown
__________________________

"I'm bored."

"Of course you are."

"Can we do something?"

I sighed as I dug the toe of my sneaker into the dirt. "What do you want to do?"

"Play soccer." Luke said.

"We don't have a soccer ball." I sighed again.

"Shin guard check." He said sullenly as he kicked my shins lightly, barely causing me to flinch. "What's this place called again? Lake Toehole?"

"Tahoe, Lukey." We were visiting dad's house which was about as interesting as my shoe. His house was plain, beige walls, beige carpeting, plain furniture, there was no backyard, and I would barely call this place a "house on the lake". Blair and my mom were inside drinking champagne and sitting on his boring furniture talking about the wedding.

"Wanna take a walk?" I suggested.

He shrugged and got up as we started to walk down the quiet, boring street. I think only old people lived in this neighborhood.

A silver SUV rolled up next to us.

"What are you guys doing here?"

Was he stalking me?

"I think the better question," I turned towards the car, crossing my arms. "Is what are you doing here?"

Jax had a huge smile plastered on his face. "Vacationing. I have a house on a lake."

My eyes drifted to the passenger seat where Crimson was applying lipstick.

"Of course you have a house on the lake." I rolled my eyes. "We're visiting our dad."

"The dad who left you?"

I shrugged. "Yeah."

"Jax," Luke climbed onto Crimson's door. "I'm bored."

Jax grinned. "Hop in."

Luke scampered into the back seat.

I raised my eyebrows at Jax. He rolled his eyes. "Fine. You can come too." Crimson didn't seem fazed by the fact that Jax was inviting people to their romantic weekend together.

"Who's this?" I asked, running my hands over the smooth tan leather of the seats.

"Betsy. Bought her last week. Crimson helped me pick her out." He smiled at his girlfriend.

Crimson turned around to face me, casting me a kind smile. "You must be Erica." Seriously, we've met three times. "Jax talks so much about you."

I raised my eyebrows at him in the rearview mirror. "Oh really?"

His face turned beet red. "I talk about how you covered my house in poisoned guacamole." Nice cover.