Twenty Six~Fangirls are special

"Nothing lasts forever. So live it up, drink it down, laugh it off, avoid the drama, take chances and never have regrets because at one point everything was exactly what you wanted."

-Marilyn Monroe
______________________

"There's no mini penis right?" Blair said nervously as the nurse inspected the ultrasound. "You know what, I don't even want to know."

"Blair," Caleb groaned. "Make up your mind. Do you want to know or don't you?"

She looked from Caleb, to the nurse, to me. "Tell Erica."

The nurse eyed me, obviously resisting the urge to call me a slut or something. I had gotten some strange looks and a few people asking me to take selfies with them when I walked into the hospital.

She motioned for me to come out in the hall with her.

"You're damn lucky it's a girl. By the way she has been talking, it sounds like a boy would ruin her pretty little life."

I was so relieved. The nurse was right, I don't know how she would handle a boy.

We walked back in and I kept a straight face, trying not to give any clues.

Blair looked like she was going to explode. "Tell me, dammit!" She demanded as the nurse wiped off the jelly from Blair's stomach.

"It's a girl." I blurted out.

Blair let out a sigh of relief and made the sign of the cross. "Thank god." Caleb looked equally relieved.

Blair got a copy of the ultrasound and made arrangements for her next appointment before we left. I was honored when she asked me to come along. Mom and dad were busy with his divorce which sucked because this was their first grandchild, they should be here.

"We should name her Angeline," Blair said as we got into the car. "Angeline Noelle, it's perfect."

"Babe," Caleb said as he started the car. "We just found out the gender, it's a little early to be deciding names."

"You can never be over prepared."

"Yes you can." Caleb murmured under his breath.

I chuckled to myself. My phone buzzed with a text from Libby:

Shadow and Bone just premiered at the Park Theater. Come watch with meeeeee

That was a lot of E's.

Only if you buy me popcorn.

Fine

I asked Caleb to drive me to the theater and thanked Blair for inviting me before buying myself a ticket and finding Libby in our usual spot in the theater. It seemed pretty empty which was odd.

"Wearing your Darkling shirt?" I asked her.

"Hell yeah." She seemed more happy than usual. What got into her? "How's Blair?"

"She's having a girl." I said, stealing a handful of popcorn from her.

"That's good. Maybe she can name it Libby." She wiggled her eyebrows and I laughed.