A/n: Sorry

Hello folks, first..I just wanna tell you that I apologize if this story-THE BILLIONAIRE's WIFE- is confusing.

I know it is.

Right from the very first moment I started writing it I know, I don't have a fix plot. I just write and write and write, I don't usually go over what I've written. And if there are faults on the grammar, I am sorry because I'm not good at it. I'm just a person who loves to write (besides drawing of course and music).

I know I'm not the best author but I'm learning.

I don't have a good foundation that's why I'm trying so hard to please you all, and to those whom I disappointed and decided to stop  reading my book-because it's CONFUSING AND IS FULL OF GRAMMATICAL ERRORS-I still thank you all...even though the comments are most of the time, hurtful, I accept it because it's the truth.

You know what, you all just inspire me. You push me to be responsible on doing chapters, on uploading. Without your comments and votes...I won't be writing this message now but hey, this time might be the best one to give it a shot, to tell you how I feel.

I know that it pissed you off that the chapters here are not  what you expect them to be or how this story's plot isn't what you encountered usually but trust me-I've got a plan.

To be honest I don't know what to do  anymore.

I've attempted alot of times to delete this story but I can't; it's been my life here in wattpad. Guys, I'm not always an author y'know, I'm also a reader...not the usual reader for  I control the story-direct it and if now...if you still insist that I'm a shitty writer then so be it. I'm still glad you read this book and also this update because seriously...it took me almost a day  to compose this message to all of you.  I'm still debating if posting this is a good idea.

To those who bother to read this, I know I could count on you so please, put your trust in me. 

XxAuthor