6: MA CITY

©S A F I E  

CHAPTER 6 

ELLE 

I was bored like crazy.  

I lied down on the floor, my thoughts and emotions in a turmoil. I really miss him and the way my hormones raged on, doesn't help me at all. I pulled at my hair and turn so that I am facing the balcony, the view of the beautiful Sunday morning trying to cheer me up but failing. I push myself up so that I am sitting.

I've been in my studio for quite an hour now since I woke up, eating my cheerios with Nutella as I stare at the empty canvas. I couldn't seem to find the inspiration to paint or focus or even be creative.  

All because I miss him. 

He is still not here. He has promised to be back last night but it was one of his funny schemes, a prank as I like to call it. he loves playing with my feelings and I don't understand the reason behind it. I thought he will be true to his words but he did not even care to explain to me. He's on the other side of the world doing God knows what; left me here floating and cold. He didn't even bother to send me a text or even call me or send Taylor to my aid.  

I did try to call him a few times and it just directed me to his voicemail with his very sexy voice saying: 'Gabriel West. I am quite busy at the moment, please leave a message'. 

It's quite disappointing that my effort in preparing a dish for him last night is wasted. He didn't even bother to make time for a call and tell me a sorry excuse, better than ignoring me and receiving no reply from him at all.  

With pure and utter disappointment, I push myself off the floor and covered my canvas with some cloth. Strutting out of the room, I was surprised when the phone buzz on my pocket. I pulled it out in an instant expecting that it was Gabe but I was mistaken.  

It's Neola. 

'Hey, are u free?' I raised an eyebrow at her words.

'Yes, Y?' I typed back as I descend the stairs. It didn't take long before the phone buzz back in my pocket and I take it out to unlock it.

'I'm heading over to your house'. My eyes almost bulge out of their sockets as I read her message. I recover after a minute, typing back, 'Seriously, like right now?!' 

'Yep ;) '

I didn't even have the chance to finish descending the stairs when the doorbell rings. I hastily made my way down to the threshold and yank the door open, startled when I was knocked over by the female version of my husband.  

They look the same; Same blue eyes, perky nose, stubborn chin and auburn hair, though her features are much softer than that of my husband.