Chapter 1

~~Book two of the Take Me Home series~~

Mom was so nice to let me fly down to Los Angeles and stay with Kian, Connor, Ricky and Jc. I would have stayed with Sam and his family, but they have two little kids running around, plus Sam and Mr and Mrs Pottorff. I don't want to intrude on the family.

I make my way down to the baggage claim and out to where people pick up and drop off people who have been or will be flying.

A black minivan pulls up to where I'm standing. All six of them get out and give me a big long hug, Sam being last. He pulls me in until our lips press together.

We pull apart after a few seconds. "Good to be back," Sam smiles as he throws my suitcase into the trunk.

"Let's go!" Ricky exclaims as he climbs into the driver's seat. Everyone else piles into the car and we drive back to the O2L house.

"How was the flight?" asks Connor.

"I wasn't too happy that it got delayed, but I managed. United actually has like free movies and tv shows on their website. As long as you're using the plane's wifi, which if you're using the United website or app, you don't have to pay for it. I sat and watched the Big Bang Theory on my laptop."

"Why was the flight late?" asks Trevor pulling out his phone.

"The plane we were supposed to get on landed later than it was scheduled, and with the easterlies, it slowed the flight down."

"Easterlies?" they all question.

"You people never took eighth grade science, did you?" They shake their heads. "Easterlies? The wind that goes east because the earth spins to the right, which is east, and it creates a wind that is going east."

"Some people are just blessed with brains," Ricky looks at me in his rearview mirror.

We eventually pull up to a house that isn't theirs. "Uh, who's house is this?" I ask.

"Mine," Trevor answers. "I can't stay with you tonight but I'll be there first thing in the morning."

"Oh, okay. See you in the morning."

"Bye guys. And good to see you again Olympia!"

"You too!" and with that, he slams the door shut. "Who's car is this anyway?"

"My mom's," Sam replies. "Ricky traded her his car so that we could fit more people in it."

"I see."

"Okay, we're home!" Ricky says excitedly as we pull into the driveway.

We all stay up until about four in the morning catching up on all we've missed with each other. With the sleeping arrangements in place, we all go to our rooms and fall asleep.
_________________________

Short chapter wow

Book two is up and rolling!

Girlfriend number one will be introduced in the next chapter.

Byee!