Chapter 4

Connor's POV:

I send Ricky off to get some laundry detergent. I have an order of how this shopping thing works and no one is allowed to mess with it.

I walk over to the produce, looking at fruits and vegetables for the house. I spot Granny Smith apples, loved by pretty much everyone in the house. I walk over and reach for one to examine it, however someone else's hand has beaten me to it. "Sorry, you can have it," a young woman's voice pleads.

"No, no. You got it first."

"Oh my god! You're Connor Franta!" Her blue eyes sparkle with joy. She's sort of blonde, but underneath her hair is a light brown. It must have just been dyed. She also seems a bit more masculine than normal girls. You could obviously tell she is a girl with the earrings and long hair and small amount of makeup, but she's wearing surf trunks and a t shirt. Lazy day attire, I would assume.

"The one and only."

"Holy butternut squash okay wow... I can't believe this! Madi will never believe me. Can I get a picture? She'll never ever believe that I met you here! She'll be so disappointed that she missed you! She-" she rambles on.

"Hey, we're having a small get together at the house later. Would you and your friend maybe like to come?"

"YES OH MY GOD YES!!!" She tries calming herself with a few deep breaths. "I'm sorry, I'm just so excited! I've never met a celebrity before..."

"No no no, just think of me as a normal guy."

"That might be hard. But you're serious you want us to come over later? We don't want to intrude..."

"Oh no, not at all!"

"Okay. Can I have the address?"

"Sure. Hand me your phone." I type in my number and text myself, then text her the address. "You know, I never caught your name."

"Liz. Oh and my friend's name is Madi."

"What's it short for?"

"Madison. But don't call her that. She'll get pissed at you."

"What about Madeline?"

"Don't even try it. It'll be worse than Madison."

"Got it."

"Oh, and one more thing. I'm probably not supposed to tell you this, but, you are her favorite so she might obsess over you. But you didn't hear it from me."

"Then who did I hear it from?"

"Uh... Satan?"

I chuckle at the ridiculous comment. "Okay. Oh, here comes Ricky." Ricky turns around a corner.

"Madi?" Liz asks no one in particular.

I introduce myself to the girl before my eyes. She's dreamier than I imagined. "Hello Madi, I'm-"

"Yeah I know who you are," she speaks, almost dazed.

"You must be Liz," Ricky reaches for Liz's hand and she kindly takes it.

"I guess they're both coming later?" asks Ricky.

"Looks that way," I say, cheerfully.

These girls should be fun.
_________________________
Girlfriend numba three is also in tha store.

She is @_turtlesandbox go follow her and read her stories and vote for them and comment on them and add them to your reading lists and LOVE HER

Bye babes