Chapter 9

I made outfits for each of the girlfriends. Liz's shirt says "you had me at lets go to Taco Bell," Elena's sweater says "my brain is 80% song lyrics, the other 20% is useless facts about band members," and Shoshana's crop top says "Parental Advisory: Explicit Content." Just in case you couldn't see.
I am so sorry that it has been so long since I've updated. School started this week for me and it's my first week of high school (yay or nay? Comment below) The only times I'll get to update are weekends, if I even end up updating. Please just bear with me here because I have a lot going on. Anyway, here's Chapter 9!

Olympia's POV:

Us girls groan as we are pushed outside by the boys and forced to sit in one of six chairs. Connor brings the camera and equipment out and sets it up. Ricky asks if any of us want trash bags to keep from getting whipped cream on our clothes, and we all say yes. Jc grabs the pie plates and several cans of whipped cream.

Some of us throw our hair up into a bun so whipped cream doesn't get in it. Connor turns the camera on and starts speaking. "Hey, we're back! So now we have all the girls ready to go and we are going to shove some whipped cream pies in their faces! Who wants to go first?"

"Me! Kian shoots his hand up.

"Alright Kian! Who will it be?"

Kian's POV:

I know exactly who to pick.

Every guys pokes around and teases the girl he likes, right? This is a perfect opportunity.

"Alex." Her eyes go wide, like she realizes she is actually getting a pie in her face. I feel the smirk spread across my face as I put the whipped cream into the silver pan.

I walk towards her and she squeezes her eyes and mouth shut, holding her breath. I wait several moments, not doing anything. She opens one eye to see if I'm still there, and I take the opportunity to smash it in her face.

Once I'm finished, I pull my hand away and the plate falls to the ground. "Kian! You got it in my eye!" she whines, while slightly laughing and wiping the substance off her face.

"Sorry!" I reply, licking my fingers. "Who's up now?"

"Me!" Trevor's hand shoots up.

Trevor's POV:

"You're up, Shoshana!" I laugh whilst filling the cheap silver plate with whipped cream. Once it's filled to the brim, I take a shot of whipped cream into my mouth.

"Noo!" Shoshana whines as I walk towards her, plate in hand. She shuts her eyes and blows her cheeks out like a chipmunk. I smash the pie into her face, rubbing the topping all over. The plate drops to the ground once I'm satisfied with my work. "You ass!"

"I know, my booty is fine," she rolls her eyes. "Who's next?"

"Me!" Sam raises his hand.

Sam's POV:

I don't even bother grabbing a pie plate.

I take a can and squirt a little bit of whipped cream onto Olympia's lips, the kiss it off. As I predicted, she does fall for my sweet actions. I pile my hand with whipped cream and smother her face in the product. "I hate you, Sam," she remarks. I reply by licking a stripe off of her cheek.

"At least I helped you clean it off. Next!"

"Ooh! Me!" Connor grabs a can and a plate and gets to work.

Connor's POV:

Madi is so pretty.

Too bad whipped cream has to ruin that.

I pile the plate high with the whipped cream, then smash it all over Madi's face. The look of absolute pissed off is spread across her face. "You better not fall asleep tonight, Franta," she growls.

"I'll just lock my door, then," I jokingly remark.

"No, really, don't fall asleep tonight..." Liz warns.

"Take it from the one who knows," Madi tests again.

"Next!" I change the subject.

"I'll go!" Jc gets up and grabs his materials.

Jc's POV:

"Elena!" I call as I fill the pie plate.

"WHY" is all she can respond with before her face is covered in whipped cream. She begins fake crying while wiping it off of her face.

"Ricky, you're up!" I tell him, licking the sweetness off my fingers.

"YAS BETCH!" Ricky jumps up from his spot.

Ricky's POV:
I fill my own pie plate with whipped cream and walk over to Liz. "Wait wait wait," she stops me. "Gimme a shot first," she opens her mouth wide. I shoot some whipped cream in it and as she's processing the substance in her mouth, I shove the pie in her face. "Ricky!" she screams, standing.

"What?" I'm standing here, laughing. She responds by running and tackling me into the pool. "You bitch!" I jokingly say as we resurface. Jc's eyes dart to Elena. He picks her up, slings her over his shoulder, and jumps in the pool with her.

Sam, Trevor, and Kian do the same thing with their girls. Connor looks at Madi, who is sitting with her arms and legs folded. "Don't even think about it." Madi hisses. Connor can't help but smile and pick her up, throwing her into the pool. He dives in after her.

We end up getting into a massive splash fight, which cleans off all the whipped cream. I can tell that all of us guys are getting wrapped up in our own girl, we all seem to be slowly falling in love. Even me. The girls don't see it, and if they do, then they're not doing anything about it, but us guys know what's happening. And there's a way that we can help with that.

"Hey guys!" Kian yells over the top of everyone, stopping the splash fight. "How about we all change, then we play truth or dare!"