Chapter 11

PLEASE READ

I'm making a reading list of all my book recommendations so you can just directly read the books.

I also apologize about not updating frequently and there's a reason for that. Recently I've had a bunch of ideas for like four new books lmao and those will be up soon, once I get some chapters going. I'll let you know when I publish them, that way you can read them!!

K here's chapter 11

"K ummm Ricky truth or dare?"

"Dare," he says with that stupid smirk on his face.

"I dare you to go moon the next car that drives down this street."

"Alright!"

"No like you full fledge have to run out in the street with your pants down your ass."

"Yessss" Ricky quietly cheers to himself as he runs to the front door. We all pull out our phones and quickly follow. We all film Ricky as a car comes by in the dark. Ricky runs into the middle of the road and shakes his bare ass at the oncoming car. The driver honks and Ricky gets out of the way, waving and smiling as we all head back inside.

"That was fun," Ricky remarks as he enters the front door. "Shoshana, truth or dare?"

"Truth."

"Have you ever lied during a game of truth or dare?"

"That's a good one," Connor points out.

"Yes," Shoshana answers.

"What about?" Jc asks.

"I lied about never peeing in a public swimming pool."

"How old were you?"

"Like ten." Everyone is kinda grossed out. "What? I was cold!"

At this we all start laughing, giving her credit. "I used to do that when we went swimming in creeks that ran down from the mountain so I would stay warm," Liz makes Shoshana feel not so alone.

Something clicks in my head. "You suck!" I yell at Liz. "It probably went downstream to me!"

"Probably." The boys begin with their cacophony of "oh's!"

"Okay Madi, truth or dare?"

"Truth," Liz speaks for me.

"Hey!"

"What? You always pick truth!"

"Dare," I say, just to make Liz wrong.

"Let's make things interesting, shall we?" Shoshana is practically rubbing her hands together in evilness. Liz whispers in her ear and Shoshana smirks. Now I'm scared. "Madi, I dare you to kiss Connor!"

Liz's POV:

I am literally like internally freaking out. Madi's life has recently been consumed by the internet, and her bedroom has become a shrine of boybands and other attractive male celebrities, though she has a particular interest in Connor.