Score 1-3

"I can explain!"

"Then you better do it fast or else this guy will have my fist up his ass pretty soon." Nathan crossed his arms. Oh, God, please help me!

"I like Eddie." I said simply. Nathan looked like an angry volcano about to blow.

"He kissed you second!" he screeched. "What about me?"

I shrugged lightly. "You're not my type."

Nathan was so angry he couldn't speak. His face traveled through many shades of colours. Reds to blues to purple. It was scary to see his face darken that quickly. And then all of a sudden clear up.

A light smile came on instead, but I knew this wasn't a good idea.

"I'm gonna tell Cody."

"No," I said, horrified at the thought. "Anything than that."

"Okay, then kiss me." He leaned forward in his chair and puckered his lips. He got a smack off me instead.

"No."

"Then bye bye Cody!" He laughed and got off his seat but I pulled him back down again.

"Please don't tell," I begged in a voice near a plead.

"Sorry, but you gotta learn something lime this when you lay with the boys."

He got up again and stornpmed out the door. Eddie and I were frozen for a moment and then ran out the door after him.

Oh, Lord! If you hear me now, make Nathan trip down the stairs! Please, if you do, I will become a nun!

"Oh Cody!" he sand sweetly instead, and flew down the stairs with ease.

Huh, I guess God wasn't listening.

"Yeah?" I heard Cody answer. Oh no, no, no, no, no!

"I have an interesting fact for you!" I heard Nathan say. I leaped on top of him and punched him from behind.

"Shut up!" I yelled and pummeled Natahn until Chad had to come and take me off before Mrs. Greene saw me. That woman, I barely saw her.

"Why were you beating up Nathan?" Chad asked, giving me ice for my fists.

"He was telling on me." I put the ice on my knuckles and winced. Damn, that was painful.

"About what?"

I sighed. "I kind of started to date Eddie as well."

Chad gaped at me. "Wow."

I watched him carefully but he did nothing.

"So are you gonna give me help?" I asked him.

"I do, but you're not gonna like it."

"Shoot."

"Tell Cody, or else the guilt will eat away at you for ages." Chad counted off on his fingers. "Then you can relax and hang around with Eddie in public,"

I nodded, but wanted to go against the first part he said. If Cody found out... He would hate me. For ever.

"I just...I just don't know what to do." I moaned and threw myself on his bed.

"Tell Cody!"

"No!" I moped on hpthe bed for a while and Chad was silent.

"I have one more question."

"Yeah?" what? What was his question?

"Do you love Eddie?"

I nodded. I aphadnt said it yet, but I knew I did.

"Then do this for him."

Then he ushered me out of his room and into the hallway. I stood there in front of the door before deciding Chad was right. If I loved these guys, I would tell.

I walked straight down the hallway to Cody's room. I knocked on the door and he let me in.

"What was all that about earlier?"

I shruggedl "Look, Cody, I need to tell you something."

"Yeah?"

"I like Eddie."

*********

Ooooooh, this is sounding more and more like a soap opera! XD