Score 0-9

Everyone froze. I blink a few times, my mouth wide open. I think I screamed but I couldn't really remember.

"Why does everyone try to break my nose?" Cody was the first to speak. When he turned to face me, blood was dribbling out of his nose. I winced at seeing my best friend, I mean boyfriend, bleeding.

"What the hell did you do that for?" I asked. Nathan was still frozen, looking slightly shocked at what he did.

"I'm sorry," he whispered and turned around to get off. Thank god it was quiet tonight, otherwise we would have been surrounded by a crowd of strangers.

"Oh, no you don't." Chad loomed over him, accompanied with Scott who looked disappointed. "You're coming with us!"

They brought us back to Chad's room so we could get cleaned up. Chad was giving a talking-to to Nathan in the other small bathroom while Cody was being cleaned up by Scott in the other room.

So that means I was alone in the main room.

I got up off the bed and started to jump on it, seeing how high could I go. Could I reach the ceiling?

"What are you doing?" Cody asked when he came out cleaned up. Scott didn't even glance at me, he just went straight into the small bathroom to continue the discussion with Nathan.

"Jumping, idiot! Join me!"

Cody smiled. "Okay!"

We jumped for a while, laughing.

Our eyes made contact and we slowed down the bouncing. Cody stroked my cheek with the back of his hand. It made me shiver, even though his hands were warm.

He leaned in for a kiss, and I did too. I wrapped my arms around his neck as the kiss deepened, and he wrapped his around my waist.

"Ahem."

We pulled apart to see a near furious Nathan, a shocked Chad and a stony Scott.

"We're dating," blurted out Cody. I looked at him.

"Im sorry," he said to me and grabbed my hand. I squeezed it back.

"Oh," was all Chad said. Nathan turned around and stormed out the door and Scott followed.

I rubbed my forehead. "Why are you guys all acting weird when you see me with Cody?"

Chad sighed. "Stupid, jealous crushes," he said and he opened the door. "Now would you please leave my room?"

"You had a crush on me?" I was surprised

"Yeah but it would have never worked. I would have been cradle snatching."

I nodded, remembering that Chad was 19.

Cody jumped off the bed and put out a hand for me to hold onto to while getting down. I lightly stepped off the bed and we walked towards the door together.

"Sorry, Chad," I whispered and he nodded sadly. He closed the door behind us.

Cody walked my back to my room where he gave me a quick goodnight's kiss. Okay, maybe it lasted 10 minutes, but he did leave!

When he ran down the hallway out of sight, I checked my cell. I had about 50 texts from Taylor, 2 from Jason and none from Mom. Wow, she didn't care for me much.

I had been texting Taylor and Jason as much as I could. Both were so happy that I had found someone, and I found out that Jason had met someone too! A dude from our school called Joel. I smiled when I found that out, I always knew Jason wasn't into the ladies!

I fell asleep clutching my phone at about 2 am, and I had just read a text I had gotten from Cody.

"Sweet dreams :3 I bet I'm in em!"