I'm what!!!!!!!

Rachel's Pov :

Buzz buzz, the horrifying sound of my alarm woke me up. You don't understand how much I hate that thing. I moaned and rolled out of bed. As I was getting dressed I heard a light knock at the door. I just kept getting dressed and ignored the person who was knocking. Rachel, hurry up,we have a family who wants to adopt someone in your age group,Mrs. Huggins said sourly.

Whatever, their not going to adopt me anyway. I screamed. I heard her walking away saying, someone please adopt that child real soon. I could imagine her stupid smirk on her face, while she was shaking her head back and fourth. Honestly I hate her, everyone in the orphanage hates her. She's so mean.

Eleanores Pov:

About 30 little girls came running in front of me . After we searched for about an hour for the perfect little kid, one of them really stood out, really. I told lou Wich kid I wanted and he agreed. We ran to Mrs. Huggins office and she immediately gave us the file,like she wanted us to hurry up and not change our minds. Oh well, I thought.

Louis' Pov:

Something seemed wrong about the lady we were talking to. Soon the lady and her awkwardness floated out my mind. All I could think about was my new daughter.