busted

Rachel's  pov:

once I got in my room, I got dressed in 11 minutes flat. I knew I only had 9 minutes left before El would notice the silence, so that's why I hurried and got back my cell before anyone could notice, of course. then I ran to my window and quietly went threw. I really wanted to go to the party I had to go, I sighed as I walked on to the concrete thinking of el checking in my room seeing I was not there. I clenched the paper that I had found in my locker, that was inviting me to the party. once I turned around some corners and walked a few blocks I saw the huge house that was almost bigger than mine.  it had balloons on the mailbox that read the party is here. so, the house stood out. a tall slinder woman came to the door when I knocked.

"Are you here for the party" she asked in the most polite voice I could imagine.

I nodded my head , as  she asked," where are your parents, did you walk here alone"

"yes mam  I live in the house right  there " I pointed to a beautiful house that was neon blue.

" can you come with me, please." I nodded again and followed her inside. she lead me to a room where there was no noise.  " first of all, I know you don't live in that house, so you must of walked all by yourself, and I also know that you don't live in this neighborhood." I dug my hands in my face and cried quietly. " darling do you have a phone"

" yes I do, but my parents would be so mad if they figured..........." my voice trailed off, they were my parents right. plus, I couldn't finish. then I whipped my eyes quickly and handed her my phone. she scrolled threw my contacts and clicked a number. she talked for a while but I didn't listen I was deep Into thought. but when she said my "mom and dad " were on there way it made me jump up. I was scared to figure out what was going happen 20 minutes later.