im so so sorry

when they arrived all I managed to whisper was sorry.

Louis gave me the "your in so much trouble" glare. I felt so ashamed. I'm so sorry you had to go through this mam. you have my word it will not happen again. Right,?" I nodded.

once we were in the car, I said, "please don't be mad I'm sorry. I just wanted to go so desperately............" I started to cry, and sob.

"we will talk about this later." Louis said as I wiggled my toes.

10 minutes later, we were walking in the house. I wasn't crying anymore but I was still really sad. once he opened the door I ran to my room and lied down on my bed saying, "why did I have to do it. why why why." that's why I didn't realize Louis standing in the door way as he said, "you know we went out looking for you and........................and we couldn't find you"

"who's we," I asked. " I thought Eleanor was here and you were out"

"well, I guess I should tell you. do you know the band one direction." I nodded. "well im in it and um that's what I mean by we. I should of told you but I didn't want the word spreading out to quickly."

"I see. just don't be mad ok."

" i'm not mad just a little disappointed I guess, just promise me it won't happen again."

"promise." we hugged then he left. I love my knew family.