finally i can see the world

Rachel's Pov

Two nice people came to my room and said they were going to adopt me. I couldn't believe it. It's very rare for someone to pick an 11 year old girl. I was so excited. I had no friends here,and it was completely boating. Thank-you. Thank-you. Thank-you. I jumped up and down for joy. The nice lady helped me pack me things. We talked the whole time (Wich was not that long) I even told her about my birthday.

She kind of reminds me of mama,but I would never replace mom never ever. Honey are you okay, eleanor looked back at me.

Yes, I'm fine just thinking. I replied.

Ok baby girl. She said turning around. She reminds me more and more of mom every second.

We are here, Louis said looking at the house.

Why are we stoping here?

Because this is where you are going to live from now on, he said with a grin.

Wow are you like rich or something?

As a matter of fact I am. Louis is the best.

Louis' Pov:

So may I show you your room princess. I asked her.

Of course. when she got to her room her mouth dropped wide open.

OMG, and you got me a phone, laptop, tablet, and a iPod. Tank you soooo much. I love you, I think you'll make a great dad.

Awwww.I love you too honey. I showed her how to work everything and then we ate dinner. She went to sleep fast and still had no idea I was in one direction. I wanted to keep it that way though so people wouldn't bother her.