Chappie 1

Chappie 1: Cameron's P.O.V
BEEP

BEEP

BEEP
I was awoken to the sound of my annoying alarm clock and blinding sunlight coming through my windows. Who opened my curtains? I like my darkness.
I got up and closed the curtains, then laid back in bed.
"Cammy you need to get up hun, school starts in an hour"My mother's voice came from the other side of the door.
"Yes ma'am, good morning mum"
"You too sweetie"
I stumbled into my walk in closet and looked through my clothes.
I ended up grabbing a pair of black skinny jeans, a Pierce The Veil t-shirt, a black leather jacket to cover my scars, and a pair of black Vans.
I set everything on the counter in my bathroom and took a shower.
I washed my hair with Pantene Shampoo and Conditioner.
I washed my body with some fruity smelling soap.
I began to sing In The End by Black Veil Brides as I shaved my legs.
"In the end, as we fade into the night. (Whoaa) Who will tell the story of your life? And who will remember, your last goodbye? (Whoaa) Cause it's the end, and I'm not afraid, I'm not afraid to die!"
I got out, dried off and put my clothes on.
Once I was dressed I walked into my bathroom and did my hair and make-up. It wasn't much, considering I'd still get bullied even if I looked like a barbie doll.
I did almost everything in black, my favorite color and the color of my soul. Haha gotta laugh at something, even if you're a depressed teen like me.
Black eyeliner, black mascara, and light red lipstick.
I straightened my hair and put a Black Veil Brides beanie on.
Wow, I'm a total band whore today. Pierce The Veil shirt and a Black Veil Brides beanie. I'm pleased.
I take a long look in the mirror, repeatedly asking myself why the moon goddess had to make me so ugly.
My longish blonde hair was naturally wavy, I have light freckles across my cheekbones,and green eyes. Don't even get me started on my body. Ew.
"Cammy are you ready yet?"
I was so caught up in my thoughts that I hadn't realized my sister Jean had walked in.
"I guess" I mumbled to her.
She said an okay then grabbed my hand and my book bag and we headed to her black mustang.

I fiddled with the radio for a bit until my favorite song came on, Bulls In The Bronx by Pierce The Veil.
"Do you know, I count your heartbeats before you sleep? I bite my fingernails to bone! And then I crawl back under the stairwell to a place I call my home!" I sang along til Vic Fuentes started screaming. God that man is life.
I began to softly sing.
"I really hope you enjoy the show, because for me It's just a bad day! You need people like me to feel!"
When the chorus came, my sister sang along with me.
"Maybe we're just having too much fun! Maybe you can't handle yourself, staring at me with your lips and tongue!"We sang.
We pulled into the school parking lot as we sang the second chorus.
"Maybe we're just having too much fun! Maybe you can't handle yourself, staring at me with your lips and tongue! I've been having this dream, that we can fly! So maybe if we never wake up we can see the sky!"
We both opened our doors, causing the radio to shut off.
I grabbed my bag and moved towards my sister.
No one hurt me when I was around Jean.
I made my way in the school and put my head down as everyone started staring at me with disgusted eyes, as always.
I hooked my arm with Jeans and moved closer to her.
I saw the pack slut smirk at me and whisper something to her little tag along posse. Thanks to my werewolf hearing, I heard it.
"The little weak bitch thinks her sister is gonna protect her forever! Well, her sister isn't gonna be there to protect her in 3rd period"Wendy snickered.
I wanted to break down in tears but I knew not to.
It would only show her my weakness.
Jean walked us into the cafeteria/lunch room, then sat us down.
"You should eat something Cam"My sister said calmly but you could tell she was being serious.
"I'm not hungry" I shrugged her off
She sighed but nodded her head, she understood.
I was diagnosed with anorexia when I was 10.
I decided to slip my headphones in until the bell rang.
I got to listen to some of my favorite songs.
Hey Baby Here's That Song You Wanted by Blessthefall.
A Match In The Water by Pierce The Veil.
Drown by Bring Me The Horizon
When You Can't Sleep At Night by Of Mice & Men
and Hold On Til May by Pierce The Veil.
Jean walked me to 1st period history.
I walked in and sat at my seat in the back.
Soon after, Liz came in and sat next to me.
"Hey" I said to her.
"Uhh, H-Hey Cammy" She stuttered.
I look over to her to see her gorgeous brown eyes are red and puffy and her cheeks are tear stained.
"Ohymygod what's wrong baby girl?"I ask her.
"C-Cammy h-he hi-hit me a-again"She sobbed and walked over to me, sat in my lap and cried into my shoulder.
By 'he' she means her asshole stepdad Gary.
Mr.Garret walks in and looks over to us.
"Ms McClain, Ms Matthews, do you two need to be excused?" he asked sympathetically.
I loved Mr.Garret and all my other teachers. They were very nice and cool.
"Please, Thank you Mr.Garret. We won't be gone long"I responded.
"Take your time Cameron"He smiled to me.
I nodded and left the room with Liz following right beside me.
We walked into the girls bathroom and we sat on the counter.
"Where did he hit you"I asked quietly.
She lifted up her Sleeping With Sirens shirt up to her neck and showed me her entire stomach and chest.
She had bruises all over.
But what stood out the most was a very deep gash going from the top of her right boob all the way down to the bottom of the left side of her rib cage.
I gasped and began to cry.
"Is that self inflicted or did that scum bag do that"I asked.
She broke down crying.
"H-he d-did" she choked out.
My breath caught in my throat.
"I'm gonna call mom and tell her to come pick us up"I told her.
She nodded slightly and leaned her head into my chest.
"Th-thanks Cammy"
"Always Lizzy,always."
Her cries turned into hiccups and her breathing slowed.
I walked her back to class and grabbed our book bags.
"I'm sorry for the trouble we've caused your class today, but my mother is coming to pick us up" I said to Mr.Garret.
"You've caused no trouble and I completely understand. I hope you feel better soon Elizabeth." he said to us.
"Th-thanks Mr.G-Garret"
He nodded, and with that we walked out to the parking lot and hopped in my moms red Porsche.
She drove us home and we all walked inside.
"So when are my 2 daughters gonna tell me what's going on?"My mom asked me and Liz.
No Liz is not my moms daughter.
Liz's mom died when she was 15, causing Gary to go nuts and abusive without his mate.
In result, Liz started staying with me as much as she could and she started calling my mom her mom.
'Our' mom had no problem with it.
"Yeah Mum, but can we go to sleep first? We'll tell you everything after. Is that okay with you?"Liz asked.
"Of course Honey"
Liz and I went upstairs and crawled into 'our' queen sized bed.
I texted Jean and told her I wasn't gonna be at school and that mom picked me up.
Liz had cuddled into me and fell asleep.
I cuddled into her and drifted off to sleep.