Chappie 2

Chappie 2) Cameron's P.O.V

I woke up to sobs and sniffles.
Opening my eyes, I could see Liz on the phone with someone.
With my enhanced hearing, I listened in.
"...you're gonna bring your whore ass back home NOW so you can make me my dinner bitch!"I heard Gary's booming voice from the other line.
"I-I don't wanna g-go back t-to you!" Liz stuttered.
"I DON'T GIVE A RATS ASS WHAT YOU WANNA DO! You're GONNA come back and you're GONNA make me food and you're GONNA please me however I want!" he yelled back.
As soon as I heard the word please I had had enough.
I snatched the phone away from Liz and yelled into the phone
"Leave her the fuck alone! I don't think you'd appreciate me going down there and beating your ass personally! Liz lives with me now so you can go to bloody hell!"
The line was silent for a couple seconds.
"I'm guessing you're Cameron." he said.
"Indeed I am, and so help me Moon Goddess if you fucking touch her again I will chop off your dick, shove it down your throat and make you choke on it! I hope the devil claims your pathetic soul soon" I spat then hung up.
I turned over to see Liz with her mouth hung open and her eyes were full of astonishment,surprise,and...pride?
"Careful babe you don't wanna catch flies" I said with a smirk on my face.
"I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU TOLD THE BASTARD OFF! I'm so proud to call you a sister Cam." she said back.
"Anything for you my love"I mumbled as my mom walked in.
"Why did I hear so much potty mouth just seconds ago?"mum asked.
"That dick head decided he was gonna call Liz and demand her to come home so she can please him. HE'S LUCKY I DON'T BLOODY MURDER HIM!" I yelled, my British accent coming out.
"Cammy calm down. Your British is coming out" Liz warned me.
"Yeah you're right, show mum what that scum bag did to you"I told her.

After Liz explained everything to our mum, we decided to go to the mall with Jean.
"God I swear Gary's just as bad as Damien" mum mumbled under her breath.
"Mum please don't speak his name" I pleaded.
She nodded her head and with that we were on our way to the mall.
******************************
Florence's P.O.V
I woke up to my mother walking in my room.
"Florence you missed another day of school" she said lowly.
"Sorry Ma, we were training really late, I'll just go to the mall the guys for a little"I responded groggily.
"Alright, be back in time for dinner"
With that she left me to get ready.
I rushed into my closet and grabbed a black My Chemical Romance shirt, black fitted jeans, and Black and White All Stars.
I skipped the shower, since I took one before bed, then got dressed.
I texted Noah "Hey Bro, be ready to go to the mall. I'm picking you up in about 10mins"
I ran downstairs as my Iphone 6 plus vibrated.
"Sounds good Bro, see you soon" Noah texted back.
I walked in the kitchen to find my amazing mother cooking breakfast (eggs, bacon, grits, and sausage) while my father sat at the table.
I walked to my mom and gave her a kiss on the cheek.
"I'd love to stay and eat with my amazing family but I'm going to the mall with Noah. BUT, I will take a piece of that scrumptious bacon" I said while grabbing my black jacket.
"I swear you're just like your father" my mother mumbled.
"Thanks for the compliment, bye guys love y'all." I said with a smirk after giving my ma a second kiss on the cheek. They said their goodbyes and I ran outside and hopped in my black and red Mustang, a.k.a my baby.
It was a 5 minute drive to Noahs'.
I honked the horn and he ran out the house while shoving his phone and wallet in his back pocket.
"Hey man" I said as he hopped in the car.
"Hey, what's up?" he asked.
"Eh, nun much. Same stuff. School. Training. Sleep." I answered then continued, "anything new with you?".
"Not really, my mom got a choice mate. He's cool, he just talks...a lot." he said while holding back a laugh.
I chuckled as we pulled into the parking lot.
This should be fun.

(I was gonna end it here but the chapter is so short! Ugh I'm a horrible writer!)

Cameron's P.O.V