Chappie 5

Chappie 5~Camerons P.O.V

A week had gone by since the day in the Gym. I've been spending more time with Florence and getting to know her better.
Ugh she's amazing. I still don't know why the moon goddess would give such an amazing person a disappointment like me.
Right now, Florence and I were in my bedroom watching horror movies.
"I'm so glad you didn't pick chick flicks" Florence announced while we were watching Oculus.
"Ew. I hate chick flicks. They're way too cliche. The guy gets the girl, they fall in love, get married and have kids. When in reality none of that lovey dovey shit happens" I said, laced with disappointment.
"We can make it happen" she whispered.
I turn to look at her and find she's already looking at me.
I smile and let out a little laugh.
"Oh really? We're gay babe" I teased. She replied with a smug "So? I already have the girl, check. I've been in love with you since the moment my eyes found yours, check. I'm definitely marrying you one day, so check. And we can adopt, so again, check." My cheeks flushed as I pecked her on the lips. "How did I get so lucky?" I asked the beautiful woman beside me. "I like to think I'm the lucky one." she replied. Minutes went by and curiosity was starting to spike in my head. "Babe?" I announced. A second later I hear a "Yes, darling?." Awe. 

"Did you know you were a lesbian before you seen me? Or was it a new concept?"

"Well, I always knew I was gay. I never liked guys in more than a friendly way. My mother always just thought I was shy, so one day she set me up a date with the neighboring packs future alpha. I knew I was definitely lesbian when he kissed me and I threw up all over his carpet."

I couldn't help but giggle. "That's amazing, love"

"Indeed" Florence said through laughs. "What about you my love?"

"Well...I guess I never really knew or cared. I just looked at myself being single forever. I believed my mate would reject me, so I just stayed asexual I guess."

"You are so perfect. I don't know how you ever thought I would reject you."

"I don't know, haha."

"Jesus, I am so in love with you Cameron."

I looked into her eyes, "really?" I asked.

She got right in front of my face, whispered "really" then attacked my lips with hers.
She wrapped an arm around my waist and entangled her fingers in my hair.
I wrapped both my arms around her neck and pulled her impossibly close to me.
She smirked then bit my bottom lip; asking for entrance.
I gladly accepted and opened my mouth.
His tongue practically raped my mouth and I let it.
She leaned me back and lowered herself onto me.
We had a pretty steamy make out session while her hands roamed all over my body.
Soon after our session we headed downstairs for a quick snack.
She popped popcorn while I searched for another scary movie.
Yep, she's staying the night AGAIN.
I mean, not that I mind.
When we were finished we crawled back into my bed and cuddled up closer to each other.
I felt so safe and secure in her arms.
I lied my head on her chest and draped my legs over hers.
She didn't seem to mind, considering she pulled me closer and ran her fingers through my hair.
"Princess" she whispered.
"Yes love?" I whispered back.
"I love you Cameron" she said a little louder.
"I love you Florence" I said with no hesitation, it was true.
Her face lit up as she kissed me so passionately.
She looked at me and whispered,
"How did I get so lucky?".
I giggled and pulled her to me and lied back.
I kissed her cheek and whispered a goodnight.
She shook her head and kissed my lips so deeply.
"Goodnight princess" she whispered then wrapped her arms around me.
With that, I fell asleep in the safety of my mates arms.

Vote and comment!