Chappie 6

Chappie 6-Camerons P.O.V

I lifted my head into the sky to see it was dark. The only light shown was gleaming from the stars. Looking at myself now, there's blood, all over my clothes...but I don't know why. I look down and gasp as I see the bodies that are surrounding me. I can't recognize them but I can tell about half are werewolves. A few humans. Vampires? How? They've been extinct for ages. My train of thoughts crashes into a wall of nothingness as I hear a a twig snap behind me. I turn to see a head of brown curly hair, a height of probably 6ft something and red eyes running at me full speed-faster than any werewolf. Before I can blink I feel teeth sink into my neck and I utter out a strangled scream.
"Cameron! Cameron! Baby what happened are you okay?"
The sound of my mates voice begins to calm me.
I crawl over and curl up into Florence's lap.
She immediately pulls me closer, cradling me in her arms and wiping away the tears I didn't even knew fell.
"Are you okay love?" she finally asks.
"I-I just h-had a bad dr-dream" I stutter out.
She looks down at me and whispers "What was it about?"
I recounted every detail to her and by the time I had finished she was shaking and her eyes were black.
"Baby?" I asked hesitantly.
She immediately snapped out of whatever that was at the sound of my voice.
I put my hand on her cheek.
"Are you okay?" I asked.
Florence looked at me, smiled, and replied with "Of course, yeah, of course. Let's go get you some breakfast".
I nodded, still thinking about her little episode. Was I over-thinking things like I always do? Or should I really be worried?
I pushed it all to the back of my mind and walked out of my room with her.
"What do you want for breakfast? We can go out for breakfast if you want." Florence said to me as I followed her down the stairs. Just as an idea sparked in my head.
"Ooh ooh babe have you ever been to Dennys?!" I asked excitedly.
"Seeing how eager you are, I wish I could say yes. But no. I've never heard about it." she answered.
My mouth flew open.
"OHMYGOD NO BABY WE'RE GOING TO DENNYS. THEIR PANCAKES ARE LEGIT LIFE" I screamed grabbing her keys for her.
I turned to see her pouting so I gave her a confused look.
"I thought I was legit life" she said.
I almost awed at how cute she was. Oh Jesus I need to get a grip.
I walked over to her, got on my tippy toes and bit her pouted lip.
"You are baby. What I meant was Denny's is good as frick and I love their pancakes half as much as I love you, which is a lot" I whispered, earning a huge smile and a kiss from her.
Grabbing her hand, I walked to the garage door just as Florence pulled me back into her.
"Have you forgotten we just woke up. We need showers and day time clothes" she said.
"Oh. Right. I knew that."

I quickly went upstairs and pulled out a black v-neck and a pair of black skinny jeans for me. Along with my black vans and my favorite checkered black and red flannel. Looking over at Florence I realized we practically have the same outfit-except she has black converse and no flannel.
"Okay well I guess I'll take my shower first" I said walking to the bathroom right beside my closet.
"Hey Babe wait. Can I just take a shower with you?" she asked.
"Um. What." I accidentally said.
She just laughed. Laughed.
"How about you wear a bathing suit and I'll wear my boxers and a sports bra? That way your cute little innocence is still protected...for now" she said with a smirk.
I playfully glared at him for the last part, but ended up agreeing to the first part.

So here I am. In the shower. With my mate. In a bathing suit. How nice...
"Come here love" Florence says.
"Why?" I ask.
"I'm gonna help wash you"
"Uh. Okay"
She grabs the shampoo and squirts a smallish amount of it in her hands. Then begins to massage my scalp, which feels really good may I add.

As she bathed me I decided, if she's gonna bathe me then I'm gonna bathe her.
I grabbed the soap she brought from her house, put some on my hands and began to rub her head smoothly with my hands.
I think she noticed my struggle of being on my tippy toes the whole time since she crouched down onto her knees, hugged my waist and put her face in my tummy.
Giggling, I continued to wash her hair and other stuff, with her grunting every now and then.
We rinsed off and found ourselves looking into each others eyes.
All of a sudden, her lips are on mine. It was like a need.
She bit my bottom lip, wanting the entrance I gladly accepted.
In one movement my legs were around her waist and I was up against the wall.
I giggled slightly as she smirked against my mouth.
Her tongue explored my mouth freely, then my neck.
She sucked on the soft spot of my neck, where her mark would be one day. That'll definitely be a hickey.
Her lips found mine again, a little less needy and more loving.
As I put my feet back on the floor her hands found my hips.
I squealed when one of her hands grabbed my butt.
She kissed me passionately with a smirk.
"God I love you so fucking much baby girl" she whispered.
"I love you more"
She shook her head, "Impossible."

Once we were dressed, I brushed my teeth and hair then threw on a black Pierce The Veil beanie.
Florence grabbed my hand and led me to the passenger side of her car, opening the door for me.
Sliding in, I got comfortable fast.
She sat herself in front of the steering wheel and grabbed my hand.
I turned the radio on and got ready for the 20 minute or so ride to my favorite diner.

*Skip the ride because I can*

Once we arrived, I was out of the car fast.
Before I could walk in, Florence was by my side holding the door open.
The diner was on werewolf territory so there was no humans-allowing me to know everyone who worked here.
"CAMMY!" Ms.Diana yelled as she ditched cleaning up a table to run and hug me.
"Hey Nah-nah" I said as she held me in a bone crushing hug.
"How have you been dear? I haven't seen you since about last month! Where have you been?"-D
"Well Nah-Nah, I will tell you but I wanna tell everyone else as well. When's the next break?"-Me
"Break? Honey I'd close this place for you any day!"-D.
With that being said Diana flipped the open sign to closed and sat at one of the bar stools.
"Paul! Birdy! Reggie! Cammy decided to finally stop by!" Diana yelled into the kitchen.
Just then, they all cane running out squeezing me to death.
"Okay, okay I missed you all too but I have a months worth of life to tell and an amazing person for you all to meet" I spoke.
They all muttered a 'sorry' and went to sit with Diana.
I pulled Florence to a booth in front of them and sat her down then sat on her lap, feeling arms wrap around me immediately.
"Okay. So, the last day I cane here was the day right before I went to the mall with Liz, k?"
They all nodded.
"Yeah well, the day at the mall something that I never ever thought would happen happened...I found my mate"
They were all jumping out of their seats with glee.
"Hey, no, let me finish you goofballs." They all sat back down.
"So me being the freak I am, I fainted" Florence rubbed a circle on my side and whispered I wasn't a freak. Smiling I continued on.
"My mom decided she was gonna take her home with her! So imagine, my mom, Jean and Liz all in a car with my mate...while I'm unconscious. Fun. Well I woke up in my bed with this chick who I didn't even know. All I knew was she was my mate. Well, come to find out...she's the Alpha. I know, crazy right?"
They all nodded.
"But basically, for the past month I've been at home with this amazing woman and forcing Liz to sleep in the guest room." I finished and stood up, Florence doing the same.
They all looked at each other, nodded, then looked back at us.
Just then they're all hugging Florence and I, screaming "Welcome to the family Alpha!".
Florence looked into my eyes with a smile, then pecked my lips as they cooed 'awe's.
"WELL I DIDN'T JUST COME TO TELL YOU ALL THAT GIMME SOME FOOD" I shouted.
We all laughed as Diana went back to cleaning and the others went back to the kitchen.
"Wait Babe what do you wanna eat?" I ask Florence.
"I'll just have whatever you have"
"Good choice" I said while we smiled at each other.

"Babe this is so fucking good" Florence exclaimed while eating Birdy's specially made chocolate chip pancakes.
"She loves them Bird man!" I called into the kitchen.
"They always do hun" Birdy announced.
"God I mean, y'all must charge so much money for these. Babe how much do you normally pay?" Jay asks.
"Pfft. Pay? I don't pay here" I said while he looked at me with his mouth hanging open.
Diana walked over to us and said "We don't make those for regular customers. They get regular pancakes. Only Cammy, and now you, get Birdy's special cakes".
"You're probably wondering why they treat me like this" I said laughing. "See, when I was little I'd come here when Damien was gone. I refused to eat anything and everything. Until I had Birdy's pancakes. Those were the only things I'd eat. These people have always been the family I needed when mine was taken away from me" I said quietly.
"Wow...at least you had one good outcome. You chose an amazing family." Florence slightly whispered as she grabbed my hand.
"Yeah...I guess you're right"

Vote and comment!