Old Buy

Summary: Luke and Ashton are getting an apartment together
Note: I hope you're not confused, because the chapters kind of start in the past, so like flashbacks/bringing up the past before the future. I don't know, but I just don't want people to be confused as I get closer to the end
***
Michael groaned as he helped Luke and Ashton settle into their new apartment; he wasn't the strongest person, which is why Calum was also helping.

"I hate you two," Michael mumbled, placing a box on the floor, leaving Ashton to roll his eyes, and Luke to chuckle, as he set down another box himself. "I don't work out, why couldn't I like...I don't know, just watch?" Michael questioned, wiping off sweat from his forehead.

"You're so unfit." Ashton teased, poking Michael's arm.

"Hey!" Michael yelled, "Take that back. I am so fit." Michael said, feeling offended. Everyone rolled their eyes.

"Of course you are." Ashton pretended to agree. "You're oh so fit." Ashton giggled, as he winked.

"Thanks mate, I love you, a lot. Tell me if this Luke thing doesn't work out." Michael teased, hugging Ashton, sending Luke a joking wink. Luke rolled his eyes, before pulling Ashton towards him, almost possessively.

"Mine." Luke mumbled, kissing Ashton's neck softly. Ashton giggled at the touch of Luke's lips, squirming a little too. "Right, Ash?" Luke whispered; his lips in a close proximity of Ashton's left ear. Ashton squirmed more than before.

"Ew, love birds." Calum said, with Michael nodding in agreement. "You are all so gross. Come on Michael, we can go get some boxes so they could just do it sooner." Calum said, teasing Luke and Ashton, as he dragged Michael back to where the other boxes were.

"They're so weird." Luke mumbled, tightening his grip on Ashton's waist. "I sometimes think they like each other." Luke said, as Ashton nodded in agreement. "So...how do you like the new place?" Luke questioned.

Ashton looked around their new apartment, which was simple, and nice enough for the two of them, and big enough for a few friends/family. Ashton admired the simple beige colour, while also admiring the nice wooden floor. Ashton took a sniff, and theoretically smelling their newly founded freedom.

"I like it, although, I think we already lived together before." Ashton said, leaning back into Luke's chest, smiling happily. He was happy, happier than he's ever felt. He and Luke were together, nearly a year and a half, and it was perfect - despite school.

"I know, I was always at your place. John almost wanted to just switch dorm mates." Luke joked, laughing at the multiple times John would joke and say, "Why don't you just live here?"

"I know, I think he's going to miss us though." Ashton laughed, his head moving, and his curls hitting Luke's chin softly. "I'd miss us." Ashton joked.

"You'd miss me." Luke mumbled, resting his chin on Ashton's hair, ultimately stopping Ashton's head from moving.

"This gets more comfortable as time passes, doesn't it?" Ashton asks contently. "I don't think I'd ever want to move."

"But you're going to," Michael said, startling the couple. "You guys are too...clingy." Michael joked, huffing as he set down a box, while Calum walked in with two - light - boxes.

"Hey, so I know you're like a couple, but you up for non-couple things... Like a game night. I want to play some FIFA." Calum asked, setting down the two boxes.

"I think we could do that as a couple," Luke corrected, in a smart-ass way. "I don't think FIFA qualifies that we be single, desperate men." Luke joked.