Ending Kisses

Summary: Luke and Ashton's wedding
Note: So, I don't feel like looking back, but I think I remember hinting towards Malum, so, here's some Malum too.
***
"Lucas goddamn Robert fucking Hemmings." Michael shouted, as he entered the room. Luke nervously turned around, his tie undone, his pants sitting on his - and Ashton's - bed, and his shirt undid as well. He groaned as Michael walked in, nonchalantly, and covered his boxers. He didn't know why, they all have seen each other naked at some point, but Luke didn't exactly want to be seen naked - unless it was Ashton of course. "Why...Why aren't you dressed?" Michael started one question, before he noticed Luke's un-readiness.

"Um, I kind of forgot how to tie and tie." Luke mumbled, "And my pants kind of ripped." Luke looked down, "And my buttons are just stupid." Luke continued whining about everything, before Michael slapped his arm - hard. "Ow, what the..." Luke trailed off, trying not to swear. Since he and Ashton got back together - after the whole amnesia ordeal, Luke has been trying to stop swearing as much. And it came in handy, because two years later, when they celebrated their two-year-after-amnesia anniversary, they talked about adopting, and then later adopted a cute little girl. Now, a year later, on their third-year anniversary they were getting married. Something Luke's been waiting for since before the amnesia, but he would wait forever if it meant marrying Ashton.

"Oh my god Hemmings. Why does my best friend even love you, let alone like you." Michael muttered, before swiftly fixing Luke's buttons, and tying his tie. "I'm not putting your pants on for you." Michael said, throwing Luke his pants. "Now, Lucas, as I was going to ask..." Michael trailed off, suddenly his cheeks were tinted pink-no, red. "Why are guys confusing?" Michael muttered, not really in a questioning tone, but a 'god why is he so stupid' tone. Luke can relate.

"Um, because we're idiots...?" Luke did not know how to answer, but he had a feeling Michael would tell him how to.

"I know that...but I mean, I always thought 'hey if I dated a guy, it would be easier than dating a girl' but I was obviously wrong." Michael muttered. "I didn't think dating my best friend would be so confusing. Like, why can't Calum just discuss if he ever wants to marry me. Like we've known each other longer than you and Ashton, and the only relationship problem we ever had was if I played too many games - which is honestly a problem, and Calum has been helping me. Oh wow, I'm whipped. No wonder Calum doesn't want to marry me." Michael trailed off, suddenly looking anxious and, honestly, on the verge of tears.

Luke didn't know how to respond, so he patted Michael's back, comfortingly. Luke gasped as Michael grabbed Luke and hugged him - like, tight, super tight. Luke awkwardly stood there, as Michael cried on his suit. Luke did not mind, since Ashton probably wouldn't care if he had Michael's tears on his suit - as long as it wasn't Luke's fault.

"Luke...tell me, how come you and Ashton are so goddamn perfect. Like, I want a relationship like yours. Maybe even with the whole amnesia thing. I think that's pretty cool, I mean it sucks obviously, but having a chance to show your love all over again, that's pretty cool." Michael rambled, his voice weary as he cried. "I just want Calum to be able to be open with me. I mean, we've been friends since we were ten, and now we're in a relationship, but he isn't open to me. I mean come on, we've been together for two years, and the only thing we've ever talked about - relationship-wise - was the fact he had a crush on be since we were 18. Literally. Everything else makes me think we're just friends who kiss, make-out, occasionally have sex." Michael sighed. "Luke, I need your help. How do I just...ask him to marry me?" Michael asked, looking up at Luke, with hopeful eyes.

"Um," Luke stammered, he didn't know how to help his love-hate friend. Sure, Michael could be an asshole to him, but they were still friends. He just, did not know how to help. He knew exactly what to do when he asked Ashton because he did it once before. "I don't know Mikey, just tell him everything you love about him, then at the end get down on one knee, or both whichever, and ask him to marry you. And hope to god he's an idiot who's in love with you, and says yes. And not an idiot who's scared of marriage or something." Luke said.