Old Disasters

Summary: When Ashton meet Luke's niece, it's cute, but disastrously messy.
Note: I hope you're catching my chapter titles by now. Because they slowly shift after this chapter.
***
  "Luke can you do me a favour?" Jack texted Luke, who currently was confused. It was nearly two years from Jack's wedding, and Luke hasn't heard much from his brother, other than... Oh shit, babysitting.
  "Sure thing, what's up?" Luke replied. He wasn't...great with kids, but if his brother asks, he'll do it.
  "Can you look after Amelia for me? Ashton can join if he needs to." Jack replied, and Luke sighed, because he was right.
  "Sure, no problem. When, right now? Or..." Luke replied.
  "Tonight. The missus and I are going out tonight. Ben's too busy, that dipshit." Jack replied, and Luke let out a loud laugh, which caught Ashton's attention.
  "Crazy guy, he's probably not even busy." Luke replied, shaking his head.
  "No, he is. He's apparently working, because he's going on a vacation next week." Jack replied.
  "Aww, boo. I wish I was going on a vacation." Luke joked, before he noticed Ashton was looking at him.
  "Oh shut up, so I'll see you two later? Or just you?" Jack replied. Luke showed Ashton the conversation, silently asking if he's joining. Ashton only nodded, with a small shrug.
  "Yup, the two of us. See you later bro." Luke replied, putting his phone away, and hugging Ashton.

"I don't remember the last time we saw them, but I think you had straight hair." Luke mumbled with his chin on Ashton's head. "I like you curls." Luke added randomly.

"I think I did have straight hair, that was like, um, a year ago?" Ashton mumbled. They lived an hour apart, so they didn't get much time to visit each other - with their jobs and all.

"Yeah, I think Amelia won't remember you all that well." Luke said. The last time he saw his brother's little family was three months ago, when Ashton was visiting some family down south.

"She looks like her mom though, right?" Ashton asked, "they have the same red hair." Ashton added, swaying his head as he spoke. "She's probably really cute, at a year and a half." Ashton murmured.

"Oh she is, Jack sends me pictures of her all the time. She's currently trying to walk, but I think she's meant for crawling a little longer." Luke mumbled, wrapping his arms tighter around Ashton's waist.

"Well, I can't wait to see her again."

Five hours later, Luke and Ashton arrived to Jack's small - but big enough - house an hour away from them. Jack welcome them, hugging Luke tightly - like he always did. Before hugging Ashton, but softer than he did with Luke.

"Hey bro, hey Ash." Jack said, making a hand gesture to let them in. "Nice seeing you two, you look happy." Jack chuckled as Luke stared, happily, at his boyfriend. Ashton only rolled his eyes, because it was a normal thing - although, it made him blush still. "Aww, boyfriends being cute." Jack teased.

"Shut up Jack, no one likes you." Luke said, not missing a beat as he continued staring at Ashton.

"Like I care." Jack shrugged, pushing Luke, trying to see if he could make him shift his gaze. He wouldn't budge. "Hey, so Ashton, you're pretty hot, why are you with my brother?" Jack asked teasingly, as he looked at Luke from his side, seeing that he was looking at Jack now.

"You're an ass." Luke muttered, pushing Jack, glaring. "Don't make me think you suddenly want my boyfriend. You've got a wife." Luke mumbled, blushing as he admitted he was slightly jealous - without directly saying he was jealous.

"Aww, Lukey." Ashton giggled, hugging Luke, burying his head in Luke's chest. "I love you too much to leave you for anyone, especially your brother." Ashton said, laughing quietly, as he traced an invisible heart on Luke's chest. "Plus, he's definitely too straight for me." Ashton joked.