Ending Love

Summary: 5 years later
Note: So both couples have two kids, and Ashton and Luke's kids are kind of named after Hayley Williams, but I also kind of named William after Will Smith, but whatever. Also, before you start reading, I really hope you guys understood how 'Old, Neutral, New and Ending' worked as like a prefix for my chapter names. Because the chapters were actually the A, B, C, D, E, F, G, H, J/M, K, L parts, while the prefix was like a view of the plot's setting - aka, whether it was the past, present, or future, kind of thing.
***
Hayley was now eight, almost nine. She was a bundle of joy, and deserved a sibling.

Luke and Ashton smiled fondly as Hayley and William, their five-year-old son, chased Mark, Michael and Calum's seven-year-old son, while their younger son, Billy, napped on Michael.

"Babe," Ashton mumbled, turning to his husband of five years. "I love you, so much." Luke smiled, fondly. They have been married five years, and dated at least six years before, but he would never get used to the cute way his husband said 'I love you' to him.

"Aw, I love you too." Luke mumbled, gently kissing his husband.

"Ew, dad, papa." Hayley whined, as she turned to see her parents kissing and making lovey-dovey eyes at each other. "Stop." She covered her eyes, shaking her head. She was eight, but she still didn't want to be embarrassed by her parents because they're in their thirties and still act like they're in their teens.

"I'm sorry darling, are we embarrassing you?" Hayley nodded quickly, but regretting it as her dads started kissing again, but more passionate than before. Hayley covered her eyes again, wondering how she ended up with such embarrassing parents.

"Dad, can you stop them?" Mark asked Calum, with puppy eyes - something he must have picked up from Calum, because despite being adopted, he looked exactly like Calum.

"Mates, can you not." Calum said, pushing Luke away from Ashton, but only to end up between the two, and having slobbered cheeks when they tried kissing each other-but failed to notice Calum. "Oh, gross, stop it. I don't want to be kissed by you!" Calum shouted, moving away, and wiping away the slobber quickly.

Michael looked up, half-awake, only to find his husband freaking out and his best friends blushing red. "Uh what happened?" Michael said, standing up, carefully holding his son to his chest.

"I was trying to stop them from kissing, and ended up between them. Now my cheeks are all gross from all the Luke and Ashton germs." Calum mumbled, still vigorously wiping his cheeks.

"How about some Mikey germs?" Michael teased, as he wiggled his eyebrows. Calum's face was now red, and he was no longer trying to wipe off the germs of his best friends.

"Oh my god, please. I need to get my mind off this entire thing." Calum said, suddenly kissing Michael, almost forgetting their son, before he heard a cry from between them. Calum pulled away, blushing, and apologized to their son, who was crying, and angry that he was woken up. "Oh my, I'm so sorry son." Calum said, letting his fingers soothe his son back to sleep. "Dad is so sorry." Calum whispered again, kissing his son's hair softly. "Please go back to sleep."

"Aw, look at the three of them." Luke said, nudging Ashton. "Why weren't we that adorable?" Luke questioned.

"Oh shut up idiot."

"Dad you said idiot, I thought that was bad?" Hayley shouted at Ashton. "Papa, that's bad isn't it?" Hayley looked over to Luke now.

"Um, it can be. It's more a context thing really." Luke answered. "It's good if the person says in endearingly, like dad did. But it's not if someone says it to hurt your feelings." Luke said, as Hayley walked towards her dads, with a curious Mark following behind.