Chapter Ten -

I eventually walked out into the kitchen to see Brailyn and Bonnie happily sitting together munching on cookies. I felt slightly annoyed at them. How dare they be happy, when I was annoyed? It was not fair in the slightest and I started to feel angry at them.

I turned away and walked into my music room. I sat down onto the lounge and pulled my art book out from underneath me. I had hidden it from Bonnie. I didn't like people going through my art books, it was a personal thing that only I was allowed to look at. The drawings usually had such a significant meanings to me that it was like someone looking into my brain. I looked through the multiple drawings of cats, and my sketches of Bonnie.

Bonnie walked through the door and I ignored her. She came over and pushed the art book down so I was looking at her and said, "whatcha doing?" in a happy high pitched tone, the sounded slightly cheeky and cute.
"Nothing." I replied coldly, glaring down into my lap.
"Are you really gonna be like that?" She said her tone changing dramatically to annoyed.
"Like what?"

Bonnie sighed. "Why are you angry?"
"I'm not angry."
"You sound angry."
"Well I'm not."
"Blake .. Don't lie.." she sighed once again, and she sounded somber.
"I'm not lying."

Bonnie rolled her eyes, crossed her arms, "Fine then." She stormed off angrily out of the room.

Ooo~ooO

Later that night I was sitting down on the lounge in the music room. Bonnie walked into the room. She was dressed in very small short shorts and a very revealing singlet for bed.

She came and sat on me. "Bonnie .."
"Look Blake I'm sorry. I'm sorry for getting mad at you, and I'm sorry for making you angry-"
"I wasn't angry."
"Okay, okay." Bonnie replied, sounding like she was surrendering.
"I forgive you, Bonnie," I replied, "I'm sorry for being a bastard." I lowered my head sadly. I did get angry for no reason. I shouldn't have gotten so mad.

"It's okay Blake." Bonnie replied. She lifted my head up softly and slowly with her fingers. I felt myself smile slightly. "Stop feeling bad." Bonnie said quietly. I looked at her. Into her deep purple eyes. Bonnie gave me a quick peck on the lips and bounded off of my lap, happily with a small giggle. I shook my head with a giant smirk, and followed her into my bed room.

Bonnie was already laying on my bed, and she was about to go to sleep. It wasn't a cold night so she was laying above the blankets. I smirked as a thought entered my head. I wanted her. I wanted to take her right now on that bed.

I shook my head silencing that thought and turned the light off. I then walked into the bathroom and removed my clothes and turned on the shower. When I had gotten it to the right temperate, I hopped in. The water felt nice as it poured all over my body. It was calming and seemed to wash away all the negative thoughts. Except it didn't stop the arousing ones. Those thoughts flooded my brain. I could see myself touching and kissing every part of Bonnie's body. I wanted her.

Soon enough it was time to get out of the shower and I turned the water off, and slowly got out. I was itching to touch myself, but I decided against it. I put my undies on and just threw on some tracksuit pants that just so happened to be on the floor of my room.

I looked at Bonnie and noticed that she wasn't asleep yet. Bonnie was pretending to sleep. She was laying on her side facing the opposite direction to me. Fortunately because of her breathing I could tell she was awake.

I crawled on top of her and whispered in her ear, "I know you are awake. Don't pretend you are sleeping." Bonnie giggle and rolled over to face me. She grinned and replied, "what are you gonna do about it?"
"Punish you."
"Oh yeah? How?" She challenged. I noticed the gift box was on my bedside table. I reached for the handcuffs inside it and said, "I'll use these."
"I don't believe you." She whispered. She reached under me and gropped my dick through my pants.
"Naughty," I replied sternly, "give me your hands."
"No." She said. I shook my head and pinned her hands above her head with one hand. My other hand put one hand into a handcuff then wrapped the chain of the handcuff to the bed. Then I proceeded to place her other hand in the cuff. She looked at me her eyes full of lust and hunger. I felt myself harden slightly. I gently bit her lip, then slowly sucked and nibbled down her neck until I reached her collarbone. Then I travelled back up until I found her sweet spot. I knew when I had found it because she had gasped. I gently and softly kissed it and then gently started sucking at the skin there. I heard her moan and almost lost control ...