Chapter Seven - Going Back Home

I couldn't sleep properly last night. Bonnie had gone into the bathroom that was connected to our bedroom and had had a shower. But for the whole hour that she had a shower I could hear moaning and panting, and that made me feel weird. It was defiantly sexy, and I'm not gonna lie, it turned me on, but on the other hand it made me feel sick in a way.

It was just plain weird. Just weird. And well, just gross. We were at Miles' house for god sakes! This was not the time or place to masturbate or have sex. Why couldn't she understand that?

I woke up feeling nauseous and dizzy. I didn't think I'd be able to drive home. But I did. And I was fine, luckily. Bonnie had insisted that she'd drive but I wouldn't let her. For one she didn't have her license and for two she just seemed way too happy. Overly happy. And it scared me. Bloody mood swings.

Actually on second thoughts, I don't think it was the mood swings that caused her to be overly happy...

Alright! Let's not think about that. Okay, okay. Breathe in.... Breathe out.... 1.......2........3.....

"Blake?" Bonnie asked, "are you okay?" I opened my eyes and remembered I was laying on the lounge in my music room.

"Yeah," I replied, "I'm fine."
"Can you play me something?" Bonnie asked.
"Hmmm? Not right now." I replied. Bonnie came and sat on me. Right on my dick, and pouted. "Please?" She begged, slowly moving her hips side to side.
"What are you saying please for?" I asked raising my eyebrows.
"Oh, I think you know."
"Later tonight. Okay? I promise. When my parents are gone. Okay?"
She smiled happily. "Okay." She replied.
I sighed in relief. "Okay." I replied closing my eyes with a smile.
"You know I love you, right?" She asked as she got off of me. I looked at her, then replied, "at the moment you only love me because I'm going to give you what you want."
"That's not true." She replied scowling.
"Oh, honey. You know it's true." I replied sitting up.
"Shut up."
"You do realize whenever you say "shut up" it means I'm right."
"SHUT UP!!"
"Okay, okay," I chuckled, "but I still win."
"Shut your mouth."
"Never!"

Then she tackled me and pushed me off of the lounge and onto the hard concrete floor. "Fucking hell Bonnie!" I yelled as I rolled as over.
"What?" She asked as she zapped my sides causing me to yelp in the most unmanly way I could. I tried to grab her hands but she was way too fast and she had already basically pushed herself out from underneath me. As she wriggled, I grabbed onto her waist pulling her back down causing her to scream in surprise. I smiled at her mischievously.

And that's when she did it. She looked me straight in the eyes, and pinched me. She pinched me! "Ow!" I said angrily as she took my confusion as a chance to push me away and run into the kitchen.

I got up quickly and ran after her. She was on the other side of the bench that was in the middle of the kitchen. We both ran around it and stopped and stared at each other.

Then Bonnie bolted into the lounge room almost knocking my mum over. "Sorry Mrs. Black!" Bonnie yelled. I followed her doing the exact same thing. "Sorry mum!" I yelled not even looking back.

I was so close to her. I reached out and grabbed her around the waist, making her laugh a little. She tried to get out of my grip, but this time she couldn't.

I carried her back into my music room and placed her on the lounge, then grabbed her wrists so she couldn't move and straddled her waist.

"Looks like you are trapped." I said smugly.
"I don't care." She replied. Her chest moving up and down rapidly from running around the house.
"Of course you don't." I replied rolling my eyes. I should have known she wouldn't care if she was trapped. In all reality she let me trap her here. She wanted me to be in this position. This is what she wanted.

I got up, and let go of her before walking over to my guitar. I just stared at it. Just watched it.