Chapter Eleven - Punishment

I bit down on her sweet spot hard, causing her to gasp and moan at the same time. Her body responded to my bite extremely well as she arched her back in order to mush our bodies together. Her hands struggled against her restraints. I was getting harder faster. Every touch, moan and gasp turned me on even more.

I placed small kisses down her neck and sucked on her collarbone, before I ripped her singlet off. I leant up to her ear and whispered, "I hope that wasn't one of your favorite singlets." I licked the side of her face before continuing to undress her. She lifted herself up making it easier for me to undo her bra, but she was trying so hard to grind up against me to gain some sort of release. Once I had thrown her bra away, I flipped her over onto her knees. "Don't do that. You won't cum until I let you cum, understood." I said sternly. My voice came out raspy and harsh.

She nodded not daring to say anything. I gave her one hard slap on the arse and she replied, "yes Sir." automatically.

Those words is what got my erection to its full size. I flipped her back around and started massaging her breasts, slowly, occasionally rubbing her nipple lightly. Her head rolled back in pleasure. I removed one hand and she whimpered. But her whimper was soon replaced by a satisfying moan, as I sucked on her breast. I slowly placed kisses down her body until I got to the hem of her shorts. I ripped them off quite aggressively, and kissed the inside of her thighs. She groaned in annoyance, and tried to wriggle her body into my face, but unfortunately for her, her restraints kept her in place. "Please just fuck me already..." She said breathlessly.
"No." I said huskily. She groaned angrily in response. She looked up at me, and I pulled her panties off with my teeth whilst looking her right in the eyes.

I came back up and ran a finger up her slit, to see how wet she was. She was practically drenched. She ached her back at my touch and by the way she was bitting her lip showed that she was trying to keep a moan in.

"No making any noises," I said, "any noises and I'll spank you."

She swallowed hard and replied, "yes Sir." slightly out of breath.

I lowered my head down and licked up her slit slowly and she pushed herself into my face and desperately tried to hold back a moan. She succeeded. After my slight teasing I took my pants and undies off and crawled on top of her. I looked at her and asked, "you ready?"
"Yes. Please..." She replied short of breath. I chuckled and shook my head before slowly entering her. She moaned when I thrusted into her. I pulled out, and flipped her over. I spanked her once and said, "naughty girl."

Then I entered her from behind. Her vagina clenched around me tightly. It was a good feeling. After a few slow thrusts I began to pick up my pace. She threw her head back and tried to stop a moan from coming out.

I thrusted in her mercilessly, and then finally I said, "cum for me honey."
And as if on command she screamed out and her juices flowed. I smirked as I finished and pulled out.

I uncuffed her, and we laid there for the whole night, her in my arms.