Saved from Psycho

• Dedicated to Emily Cooper

Recap: Will and Madi had a regular day. So did Lizy. As for Austin and I after school was tremendously different.

                                                                *Callie's POV*

I was sitting in the front seat of Austin's car we were headed towards my house. I brought my 1D CD with me and put it in when Austin slapped it our of my hand and broke it. I decided that the radio station was getting boring so I changed the station. 

"What the hell are you doing?!" Austin yelled. 

"The station was boring so I changed it. Why are you so mad today?" I replied

"I'm not!" He yelled back. " How many times have I told you not to change my radio station?!" He yelled back.

"You know what, Austin? You can come over today but after today we are done!" I yelled back.

                                                          *Madi's POV*

"Hey Will, mind if I change the station?" I asked Politely.

"Sure." He said "You don't have to ask. I would never snap at you like Austin did to Callie just for changing he radio station."

"That's so great to hear, Will. I'm glad we are together. I know we have had our share of ups and downs but we are good right?" I asked.

"Of course we are Madi. We have had our share of disagreements but we are more then great we are perfect!" Will responded.

                                                    *Lizy's POV*

I'm so lonely in the afternoon. I thought to myself. I need to make bus friends for my bus rides in the afternoon! That's a great idea! I thought to myself. Now I won't be so lonely. Maybe I will call Madi and see if she knows anyone who I could have for a bus buddy in the afternoon. I thought.

                                                   *dials Madi's cell.*

                                            *Madi picks up after 3rd ring."

"Hello?" Madi asks.

"Hey, so do you know any people who ride our bus after school that could be my bus buddy in the afternoon?" I asked.

"Ummm. Who is this?" Madi asked.

"What do you mean who is this?! Isn't this Madi's phone number?" Lizy asks.

"Yes. Now who is this?!

                                       *Will mumbles who is it*

                  *Madi replies to him, I don't know the person wont tell me*

"It's Lizy!!!" I yell back.

"Oh hey. what's up?" Madi asks.

                                    *Madi tells Will it's Lizy.*

"Do you know any people who ride our bus after school that could be my bus buddy in the afternoon?" I asked.

"Sorry Lizy. I don't. Try calling Callie." Madi responded.

"Okay. Thanks. Bye." I said

"Bye." Madi said.

                                                        *Madi's POV*

                                                      *Madi hangs up*

"What did Lizy want?" Will ask.

"Oh, she just wanted to know if I knew of anybody who rides our bus in the afternoon who could be her bus buddy and I said no and to see if Callie does." I replied.

                                                         *Lizy's POV*

                                                        *Dials Callie*

                     *Callie picks up with muffled sounds in the background*

"Hey." Callie says. "I can't talk now, Lizy. I will call you later. Bye."

                                                    *Callie hangs up*

                                                        *Callie's POV*

Austin was at my house when he turned into a complete psycho. He tried to injure me really bad. He ended up yelling at me because no one is done dating hum until he breaks it off not the girlfriend. He pulled out a deadly weapon. I ended up running towards the door. He injured my left arm really bad. He pulled the knife to my throat.

"If you make another sound you are dead!" He said.

"Can I make one more?" I asked.

"Yes." He replied.

I made a run for the door and made it outside and yelled for help. Austin caught up to me. Luckily someone heard my cry for help to get away from my psycho boyfriend. The guy who heard my cry for help's name was Harry S. Once he came Austin dropped me and fled. Harry ended up getting me to the hospital. I didn't wake up in the hospital. I woke up in...

A/N: Must keep you interested. More will come later! Again Vote, Comment, or Fan. Or do all. Thanks