Shopping at the mall: Part 3

A/N: Hello all, I am so sorry that I wasn't able to update till now. I know that it has been over a month but I am able to update now because I just recently found out that I could update on my iPod. This chapter is about Haley and Zayn's shopping trip. Enjoy and Vote/Comment/Fan/Like.

Haley's POV!

"Follow me!" Zayn said directly at me.

"Where are we going, Zayn?" I asked curiously. I didn't hate surprises and I didn't love them either.

"We are going to Taffy Devine. I ordered a necklace specifically for u while u were sleeping in the car." He said.

AWWWWWW!" I cooed. "That's so nice of you. Now I feel bad because I didn't get you anything."

"It's okay really." He said.

"It isn't. I will get u something by the end of today. I promise you!"

"Okay. I don't need anything because all I want I have," Zayn said.

"Awh. That's so sweet. When did you have the chance to get me a necklace?" I asked.

"Well when you were sleeping, since you aren't easily disturbed in your sleep I was able to research Taffy Devine and get the number to call and order you a necklace." Zayn said.

"Awh. Thank you." I said.

You're welcome." he said.

Zayn's POV!

We continued walking to Taffy Devine as we were talking. When I turned around to see if Haley was behind me when we got to Taffy Devine, she wasn't there. I wondered where she had when. I was a worried boyfriend.

Haley's POV!

Since Zayn wasn't really paying attention I was able to easily walk off to hot topic and get him a beanie that coast 5 euros. I was really close to getting back I Taffy Devine when I hid behind a decorative tree in the mall because I didn't want Zayn to see that I had gotten him a beanie. He turned around and called my name.

"Haley! Haley! Haley! Hhhhhaaaaaalllllleeeeeeyyyyyy!!!" Zayn yelled.

I stepped out from behind the tree and said "right here, Zayn."

"Oh there you are. I turned around and you were gone. I was worried." he said.

"Well I was getting you a gift."

"What did you get me?"

"Here you go." I said as I handed him the beanie.

"Thank you soooo much!"

"Your welcome."

We walked into Taffy Devine after I gave him his beanie.

"Hello, can I help you?" the cashier asked.

"Yeah. I ordered a necklace last night and I am here to pick it up."

"Okay. What was the name you placed the order under?" she asked.

"Zayn"

"Okay. Here you go. That is 30 euros please." she said.

"Okay. Here you go" Zayn said as he handed her the money and we walked out.

Since it was already 4:30 we decided to head back to the food court and meet everyone back there. Zayn gave me the necklace and it said in a little speech bubble 'I luv u'. It made me smile. I put it on immediately and Zayn had his beanie on. We got back at 4:40 so we went to get some food since we were hungry.

A/N: sorry this chapter is short but at least it is an update! :) hope you enjoyed it. I believe that the next chapter is Niall and Ale's shopping spree then after that is El and Lou's shopping trip then last Liam and Lizy's shopping trip. Hope to update by Friday again.