Trip to the mall

• Dedicated to Lizy Lemon

"Now that that is announced, Lizy can I talk to you in private really quick?" Liam asked.

"Sure." Lizy responded rather quickly.

 *Liam and Lizy walk out of the main room into Liam's room*

"So what did you want to talk to me about?" Lizy asked Liam

"I know we just met in all but I was wondering if you would like to be my girlfriend, I know I just got out of a relationship but trust me you're not my rebound girl but I really like you and since you walked into the apartment I knew you were the one for me." Liam stated.

"I would love to, Liam. I sure hope you are telling the truth about me not being your rebound girl just because you broke up with your girlfriend and you saw me and though she would be a perfect rebound girl." Lizy stated.

"I'm telling the truth. I really do like you. Let's go back to the group, girlfriend." Liam said.

*Liam and Lizy walk back into the main room.*

                                                                     *Callie's POV*

"Who wants to go shopping?" Zayn, Niall, Louis, Harry and Liam ask in unison.

"Sure." everybody else responds. (Madi and Will, Callie, Lizy, Haley and Ale.)

"Alright. Everybody to the car!" Louis yelled.

*Everybody started heading to the car.*

*Louis unlocked the car*

"Where is the mall that we are going to?" I asked while cuddling with Harry.

*Everybody was cuddling with their boyfriends cause everybody's boyfriends were there*

"I don't know the name of it but it is like 10 minutes from here." Niall said.

"Well, just to know, who wants to spend the night at our house?" Louis asked.

"I can't. I'm staying at Ethan's house." Madi responded.

"I can!" Ale, Haley, Lizy and I responded excitedly.

"That's awesome!" Zayn, Harry, Liam and Niall shouted.

"We are here!" Louis shouted and ran out of the car and into the mall like a 10 year old.

A/N: Sorry couldn't really think of anything for the trip to the mall. The next chapter should be longer because everybody will be shopping with their boyfriends.